|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Essential can you break down realistically who we PASSED ON for Mozgov, not who fell through our hands but that we passed on?

If this was the only dude left then so be it but hell we could have at least lessened the years.

At Center....

Whiteside (But he already told us no immediately before FA started)
Noah (was already signed before FA starterd somehow.. How that doesn't raise the ire of Adam Silver is beyond me)

Al Horford (Lakers are still looking at him according to Ramona. Haven't called yet, but will display their interest.. BUT LET'S ASSUME IT IS A LIKELY NO)
Dwight Howard ( :lol: )

Bismack Bitombo
Festus Ezeli
Ian Mahinmi (who I thought was 23-24, is actually 29)

Zaza Pachulia
Mareese Speights
Nene
Roy HIbbert

As P said Mahinmi would be an interesting case study in comparison

Last edited:
Essential can you break down realistically who we PASSED ON for Mozgov, not who fell through our hands but that we passed on?

If this was the only dude left then so be it but hell we could have at least lessened the years.

At Center....

Whiteside (But he already told us no immediately before FA started)
Noah (was already signed before FA starterd somehow.. How that doesn't raise the ire of Adam Silver is beyond me)

Al Horford (Lakers are still looking at him according to Ramona. Haven't called yet, but will display their interest.. BUT LET'S ASSUME IT IS A LIKELY NO)
Dwight Howard ( :lol: )

Bismack Bitombo
Festus Ezeli
Ian Mahinmi (who I thought was 23-24, is actually 29)

Zaza Pachulia
Mareese Speights
Nene
Roy HIbbert

WELP...

So be it then. I hope there's an option at 3 years. Thanks.

I'd like to compare what Mozgov got to what Mahinmi will get.

All the other available centers are either better, younger and/or restricted. Mahinmi the most comparable.

Did you know Mahinmi was 29?

I saw that and was like Nooooooooooooo he can't be that old already

I'd like to compare what Mozgov got to what Mahinmi will get.

All the other available centers are either better, younger and/or restricted. Mahinmi the most comparable.

Did you know Mahinmi was 29?

I saw that and was like Nooooooooooooo he can't be that old already
Yeah he's been in the league since like 2005. Took him until like 2010 to really establish himself.

We needed a Center. We ALLLLLL knew this.

Whiteside wasn't coming.
Horford wouldn't either.
Pau is 36. Y'all hated him years ago.
95% of you never heard of Biyombo til a month ago.
Dwight? :lol:
Noah got 72 mil and just as washed.
Y'all hate Hibbert.

We needed a Center.

WHO did you think we'd get? Realistically.

We all wanted Whiteside, he didn't want us. Thee end.

They spent 16 mil on a starting Center.

11 mil in yesterday's money.

It's a dumb contract, but they ALL bout to be dumb contracts. Parsons is getting 96 mil. Beal 130. DeRozan 139. Its gonna be chaos out there.

We have 60-65 mil in space and spent 16 on the starting Center. Hope he can hold the fort for two years til #32 (Zubac?) turns 21.

It's not crippling. Bad, but not world ending.

And 6 hours ago you guys said we weren't signing anybody. So you should be happy then. You got somebody. And he's quicker than Hibbert. Just hope his knee heals........or, fails the physical. :nerd:

Anyone know how to forge MRI scans? :wink:

We needed a Center. We ALLLLLL knew this.

Whiteside wasn't coming.
Horford wouldn't either.
Pau is 36. Y'all hated him years ago.
95% of you never heard of Biyombo til a month ago.
Dwight? :lol:
Noah got 72 mil and just as washed.
Y'all hate Hibbert.

We needed a Center.

WHO did you think we'd get? Realistically.

We all wanted Whiteside, he didn't want us. Thee end.

They spent 16 mil on a starting Center.

11 mil in yesterday's money.

It's a dumb contract, but they ALL bout to be dumb contracts. Parsons is getting 96 mil. Beal 130. DeRozan 139. Its gonna be chaos out there.

We have 60-65 mil in space and spent 16 on the starting Center. Hope he can hold the fort for two years til #32 (Zubac?) turns 21.

It's not crippling. Bad, but not world ending.

And 6 hours ago you guys said we weren't signing anybody. So you should be happy then. You got somebody. And he's quicker than Hibbert. Just hope his knee heals........or, fails the physical. :nerd:

Anyone know how to forge MRI scans? :wink:
RELAX

shout out to the front office.... SAVE DAT MONIES. Cant be maxing out potential

I like whiteside but i couldn't imagine paying him 27M per year. Keep it cheap and keep it tradable Mitch.

If the Lakers had gotten a deal done with Mahinmi, I wonder if that would have put them in a better position for Batum. French connection.

Probably not though since I'm sure Batum is returning to Charlotte.

shout out to the front office.... SAVE DAT MONIES. Cant be maxing out potential

I like whiteside but i couldn't imagine paying him 27M per year. Keep it cheap and keep it tradable Mitch.

It would have started at $22mil

And also we didn't get the choice. He told us no

Batum and Baze next on the call list.

Will they want us tho? Long odds.

Evan Turner probably gets half of you banned. That's gonna be messy. :lol:

im positive his agent knew what type of monies we would offer b4 he and his agent declined to speak with us. He didn't just wake up this morning and say nah I don't want to speak with LA :lol:... Doesn't quite work like that

Guys knew the only person we was going to give KD money to was KD (which he would've gotten from any finals contender) and I am completely fine with that

Last edited:
Whiteside steered clear of unstable organizations and compared to the Heat, Mavs and Blazers the Lakers are faaaaaaar behind.

Im gonna start calling CP & E the 'Spin Doctors' :lol:
I've had enough for 1 night, I'm almost afraid to what I may wake up to in the morning.

Im gonna start calling CP & E the 'Spin Doctors' :lol:
I've had enough for 1 night, I'm almost afraid to what I may wake up to in the morning.

What have I spun? I said it's a bad contract. But it is not panic inducing. Make the distinction.

Wow, the **** show has begun...smh. I'd rather they back up the brinks truck for Barnes, than Evan freaking Turner. Big FO changes gotta come, like yesterday. If I was Luke I would've quit by now.

Whiteside steered clear of unstable organizations and compared to the Heat, Mavs and Blazers the Lakers are faaaaaaar behind.

b/c none of those teams were in the lottery right? lmao... U guys overreact too much in here

Portland has the best team of the 4 listed

Cuban will spend the money especially after losing Deandre and more importantly NO STATE TAX

Miami has no state tax and is Miami :lol:

Boys taking the business aspect way too personal in here

Dudes are really defending Mozgov for $64 milli for 4 years..... Wow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom