|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mozzy at 16M per is a hell of a deal. U want Bismack for the dub off of his 5 games in the ECF. I like em but not for the Dub... Or Al Horford at Mozgov age for the 22, or 22???

Glimpse behind curtain from Twitter.....

Luke faced him two years in a row in Finals. Scouting, Film, gameplanning, etc.
B. Shaw coached him.
Mitch has always liked Moz.

That may be why they pursued.

Also, maybe they pull a stretch 4 at some point, matchup there instead of Randle. Solve some spacing issues.

And IF 4th year option, really 3/48, deal gets less bad.

Be patient til we have more answers.

Ryan Anderson?

I'd sign Mo Harkless b4 Turner... Need some size at the wing cause our back court is kinda small with Lou and Clarkson. DLo is long but his frame is thin. Mo is long, 7' wingspan and could be along the lines of Ariza. Most importantly cheap. I think Batum is the pricer of the three with Evan in the middle.

I do like Evan's playmaking ability tho and he seems like a good young vet for the locker room [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Mozgov signing is far from a disaster, although I would have preferred more $$ less years.

We needed an experienced C and we got one. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

I don't like the deal, but we need to see how the rest of the season plays out. At this point, its not looking good.

Why didn't we wait to utilize the Arenas provision? These mofos have no idea what they're doing.

With the way things are going, I think we need to fill up cap space now instead of back loading JC's contract and giving another low end free agent big money.

I'd have to agree with that decision. No point in paying JC $20-24 mil in years 3 and 4 if there's no reason to save money this season. Hopefully our young guys will be developed by then, and that extra $10-12 mil will help draw FAs.

Last edited:
Kupcake finessing the paper... kept Jordy and signed a center for less than 30Ms. Boys is spending that on Nicolas Batum and bradley beal :lol

Gonna have youth and depth on the squad next year guys

Lol wut all we did was fill the starting lineup. Replace Hibbert with his Russian counterpart and put JC back at his 2 spot. We've literally made very little improvement at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom