LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Curry is trash; should've shipped him out instead of Monta.

Dude does not belong in this thread. We all know what Curry is capable of. Last night he wasn't good offensively but he still grabbed some boards and assist. We all know he can shoot so he'll pick it up where he left off sooner than later. Like tonight! :pimp:

Curry is trash; should've shipped him out instead of Monta.

Dude does not belong in this thread. We all know what Curry is capable of. Last night he wasn't good offensively but he still grabbed some boards and assist. We all know he can shoot so he'll pick it up where he left off sooner than later. Like tonight! :pimp:

Exactly. He would rather have Monta who is 1 of my favorite Warriors but he was so 1 dimensional

Alex Curry is still weak; you guys are gassin him cuz he got HOT for a quick second?? Pssh, even Morrow was able to pull off 33 pts coming off the screen as an off guard. For 44 Million I expect you to create your own shot, make plays as a true PG, play better defense, and STOP MAKING DUMB PASSES; let alone turnover the ball.

Cant believe this is Jarrets 8th season in the league. Still remember that Syck Georgia Tech team making its NCAA run. Feelin Old.

Alex Curry is still weak; you guys are gassin him cuz he got HOT for a quick second?? Pssh, even Morrow was able to pull off 33 pts coming off the screen as an off guard. For 44 Million I expect you to create your own shot, make plays as a true PG, play better defense, and STOP MAKING DUMB PASSES; let alone turnover the ball.

So somehow Monte who got a 6 year 67 million contract, who didnt play D and led the league in TO's shouldve stayed? For 67 million?

^

Looks like your stats are off: Even Lebron had more turnoves than Ellis

[table][tr][td]PLAYER NAME, TEAM NAME[/td][td]GP[/td][td]MPG[/td][td]TO[/td][td]TOPG[/td][td]TOP48[/td][td]AST/TO[/td][td]STL/TO[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]
Russell Westbrook , OKC
[/td][td]82[/td][td]34.7[/td][td]316[/td][td]3.9[/td][td]5.3[/td][td]2.12[/td][td].49[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]
* John Wall , WAS
[/td][td]69[/td][td]37.8[/td][td]261[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]4.8[/td][td]2.20[/td][td].46[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]
LeBron James , MIA
[/td][td]79[/td][td]38.8[/td][td]284[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]1.95[/td][td].44[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]
Dwight Howard , ORL
[/td][td]78[/td][td]37.5[/td][td]279[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]4.6[/td][td].38[/td][td].38[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]
Deron Williams , NJN-UTA
[/td][td]65[/td][td]37.9[/td][td]230[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]2.90[/td][td].34[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]
Steve Nash , PHX
[/td][td]75[/td][td]33.3[/td][td]265[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]5.1[/td][td]3.23[/td][td].18[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]
Rajon Rondo , BOS
[/td][td]68[/td][td]37.2[/td][td]234[/td][td]3.4[/td][td]4.4[/td][td]3.25[/td][td].65[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]
Derrick Rose , CHI
[/td][td]81[/td][td]37.4[/td][td]278[/td][td]3.4[/td][td]4.4[/td][td]2.24[/td][td].31[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]
* DeMarcus Cousins , SAC
[/td][td]81[/td][td]28.5[/td][td]268[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]5.6[/td][td].76[/td][td].32[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]
Tyreke Evans , SAC
[/td][td]57[/td][td]37.0[/td][td]184[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]1.73[/td][td].46[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]
Amar'e Stoudemire , NYK
[/td][td]78[/td][td]36.8[/td][td]250[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]4.2[/td][td].81[/td][td].28[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]
Monta Ellis , GSW
[/td][td]80[/td][td]40.3[/td][td]252[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]3.7[/td][td]1.79[/td][td].67[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]
Stephen Jackson , CHA
[/td][td]67[/td][td]35.9[/td][td]209[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]1.15[/td][td].38[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]
Dwyane Wade , MIA
[/td][td]76[/td][td]37.1[/td][td]237[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]1.46[/td][td].47[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]
Stephen Curry , GSW
[/td][td]74[/td][td]33.6[/td][td]226[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]4.4[/td][td]1.91[/td][td].48[/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]
Kobe Bryant , LAL
[/td][td]82[/td][td]33.9[/td][td]243[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]1.60[/td][td].41[/td][/tr][/table]
AND YOU SAY DEFENSE? LMAO, Monta was the top 3 stealers in the league!
[table][tr][td]PLAYER NAME, TEAM NAME[/td][td]GP[/td][td]MPG[/td][td]    STL[/td][td]STPG[/td][td]STP48M[/td][td]    TO[/td][td]TOPG[/td][td]    PF[/td][td]ST/TO[/td][td]ST/TF[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]
Chris Paul , NOH
[/td][td]80[/td][td]36.0[/td][td]188[/td][td]2.35[/td][td]3.13[/td][td]177[/td][td]2.21[/td][td]196[/td][td]1.06[/td][td].96[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]
Rajon Rondo , BOS
[/td][td]68[/td][td]37.2[/td][td]153[/td][td]2.25[/td][td]2.91[/td][td]234[/td][td]3.44[/td][td]120[/td][td].65[/td][td]1.28[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]
Monta Ellis , GSW
[/td][td]80[/td][td]40.3[/td][td]168[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]252[/td][td]3.15[/td][td]203[/td][td].67[/td][td].83[/td][/tr][/table]

Monta didn't play D? He was the Top 3 in steals the past two years! He didn't even lead the league in turnovers, that was Westbrook. He wasn't even the top 10 in that category. Your stats or off. 

^^uhhhh, why wouldn't it? 

It means you're adept at playing passing lanes. Doesn't have **** to do with on ball man to man defense.

Looking at someone's steals to justify them being a good defender is a classic "I don't actually watch basketball I just read stats" move.

******g Larry Hughes led the league in steals before.

Barnes has played great defense against Rudy Gay...But Conley is catching on fire :smh: ...ZBO been doing work on the boards.

Klay needs to be involved in this offense. Kudos to Curry...

HOWEVERRRR! Nobody should read too much into it. Just as it was stupid to call Curry "trash" after one game, it's stupid to celebrate after one good performance.

^^^^uhhhh, well... your defensive stats are based on two things, blocks and steals. 

And we all know Monta isn't the size of Dwight.

It means you're adept at playing passing lanes. Doesn't have **** to do with on ball man to man defense.
Looking at someone's steals to justify them being a good defender is a classic "I don't actually watch basketball I just read stats" move.
******g Larry Hughes led the league in steals before.

Repped.

You think steals means youre good at D? LOL
Monte led the league in TO a few seasons ago.
Your argument was that he DIDN'T play D; when he clearly did with all of them pick pockets.

And give me proof that Monta lead the league in TO's "a few seasons ago." He never did!

Curry is still trash ya'll 
laugh.gif

Monta > Earl Boykins > BJ Armstrong > Alex Curry 

Your argument was that he DIDN'T play D; when he clearly did with all of them pick pockets.

And give me proof that Monta lead the league in TO's "a few seasons ago." He never did!

Should I have said he sucks at D then? If you watch him play, theres no way you could argue otherwise. Steals and Blocks isnt the same as playing solid D. Shaq was top 5 in league in blocks for a lot of his career. Do you consider him good at D?

Back
Top Bottom