LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

As a Warrior's fan, I'm gonna take the W and keep on moving. Suns, who have a history of winning against us...well...we beat them on the road. Road win 1-0. Season win 1-0. I'll take it.

Can someone actually show factual evidence about this stupid trade people keep bringing up? No way would Boston ever entertain the idea of trading Rondo to the Warriors for a package of their players, let alone Stephen Curry :smh:.

Can someone actually show factual evidence about this stupid trade people keep bringing up? No way would Boston ever entertain the idea of trading Rondo to the Warriors for a package of their players, let alone Stephen Curry :smh:.

March 2, 2012, 10:48 AM ET
ESPN.com news services

The Boston Celtics are aggressively trying to trade Rajon Rondo, their fourth-leading scorer and one of the NBA's best point guards, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

In December, the Celtics had discussions with Golden State about a Stephen Curry-for-Rondo deal, and one source says it was Golden State that decided against pulling the trigger. But Curry's recent ankle injuries, which have caused him several problems in his short career, have given the Celtics pause.

The potential trade is still being discussed by Boston's braintrust, but they aren't sure they want to go forward with it. It also isn't clear whether the Warriors would be willing to do it. Other players would have to be thrown in to make it work financially.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story...s-aggressively-trying-trade-guard-rajon-rondo

You guys almost complain more than our Laker fans, and the funny thing is you guys actually won. :lol:
You should see the mayhem in our thread right now, you would think that our team is 0-46 instead of 0-2. :smh:

Thats cause most of NT's Laker supporters expected a championship the second Nash and Dwight came into town. Their pencils got even sharper when Harden got traded. Over 50% expected 60-70 wins :lol:

Theres no way Boston would trade Rondo right now. They got a legit team over there to make a title run. They havent been that deep since their championship run. That article was from March when the Celtics were unsure about the Big 3's future and most importantly, its coming from Chris Broussard :rofl:

Aren't nters the people that hate ESPN for all of their stupid articles? Now you guys actually believe them :lol:?

Agree with Dland and others assessment on Curry - he's essentially a guard version of a tweener.
Case in point - near the end of the game he tried to put on a quick move only to wind up picking up his dribble and having to find someone to pass to. Couldn't beat his defender off the dribble nor create his shot.
Not that we had a plethora of coaching options, but I don't think Mark Jackson is going to be the answer.

EXACTLY what my beef is with him. When we needed a basket or play to happen, Curry, our supposed "franchise" player couldn't make it happen as usual. People on here still waiting on Curry to have a "break out" season but me and a few others on here just don't see it happening.

Congrats, you went 0/2 on your very first post.
Quoted for later when Steph Balls Out
smokin.gif
"Steph balls out?" PAUSE.

btw, I'm GAS BREAK DIP. Been a minute since i been here, so I'm assuming they deleted my account, so I had to make a new one. 

Either way, Ima say it again...

CURRY IS TRAAAASH! He's the Alex Smith of the Warriors. 

Congrats, you went 0/2 on your very first post.

Quoted for later when Steph Balls Out :smokin

btw, I'm GAS BREAK DIP. Been a minute since i been here, so I'm assuming they deleted my account, so I had to make a new one. 

If you are going to call someone trash 2x at least give us a reason to why he's "trash" :lol:

Last edited:
alex smith > curry. stop it. smith may have been underperforming for years (like curry) but he wasnt injury prone (like curry) but those 2 drives @ the end of the saints game last playoffs > stephs entire life/career. 

LOL @ comparing Curry to Alex Smith.

Curry is expected to be the main go to on the Warriors. Alex is a game manager, only thing expected out of him is to not turn the ball over. After 1 bad game, Curry is somehow now Worse than Alex Smith and Trash?

Hi

“@gswscribe: Warriors forward Brandon Rush suffers what looks like a dislocated knee Friday vs. Memphis."

:x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom