LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

1rt63o.png

Last edited:
:lol: I remember that...

Klay should've made that corner 3...Take a split second to concentrate - You're wide open!

^^uhhhh, why wouldn't it? 

Look at Chris Paul. He's always one of the top players in the steals category. But would you take Paul or Rondo on the defensive end? How about Paul or Jrue Holiday? Steals and blocks are just numbers. They are not good measuring sticks to how well a player can perform on the defensive end.

I do feel that people are way too harsh on Monta defensively. He's really not as bad as people say he is. I've seen Monta take on a healthy and prime Brandon Roy and hold his own against him.

Last edited:
HAHAHA! My man Paul putting me on blast.
roll.gif
 I was dying when i wrote that.

I live in New York now. Bay cats never move to socal, that's a downgrade.

Look at Chris Paul. He's always one of the top players in the steals category. But would you take Paul or Rondo on the defensive end? How about Paul or Jrue Holiday? Steals and blocks are just numbers. They are not good measuring sticks to how well a player can perform on the defensive end.
I do feel that people are way too harsh on Monta defensively. He's really not as bad as people say he is. I've seen Monta take on a healthy and prime Brandon Roy and hold his own against him.

TRUTH!

Monta is not a "great" defender but he definitely has the ability to hold his own. Another example was when he gave Joe Johnson fits a year or two back in the 4th to help us get the win.

I've NEVER EVER seen Curry hold it down on the defensive end. Also, people seriously overrate the HELL out of Curry on here. For someone that is supposed to be this "good" PG, he sure makes STUPID *** decisions and ******ed one hand passes.

Was a great game. I got a few boo's as I walked down the steps to my seat in my Grizzlies gear lol. Sat by some cool people's though :smokin

We kicked a** as we should have.

Curry was ballin though.. when Tony Allen wasn't on him.

2ak08w0.jpg

255p3dg.jpg

ehu0o.jpg

3093lkz.jpg

Anyone going to the Warriors vs Kings home opener on Monday...

So much excitement heading into the season now we're 1-1 and Rush is injured. :smh: On the bright side we have players that can fill in until Rush comes back. Let's hope there isn't any major damage done but it looked bad when he landed and heading to the locker room.

I can't watch any games yet until I order a sports package. Directv sucks. How i'm local and I gotta pay extra to watch a local team. :smh: I'll get it eventually, maybe today since the Clippers and Ws played each other well last year.

Last edited:
:wow: another one of those moments even though it was early :lol: Could've been 0-2 though the way the team was shooting.

I can't watch any games yet until I order a sports package. Directv sucks. How i'm local and I gotta pay extra to watch a local team. :smh: I'll get it eventually, maybe today since the Clippers and Ws played each other well last year.

This. Just got Direct TV a month ago. PISSSED when I found out csn ba isnt even included :smh: had to make that upgrade soon as I found out. Atleast NBA TV came with it.

Back
Top Bottom