LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

klay thompson with the choke job and the brain fart
cant even blame end game situation on coaching

klay thompson with the choke job and the brain fart
cant even blame end game situation on coaching
No, you really can. Now, I'm going to ASSUME it wasn't mentioned in the timeout to use the foul to give.

It wasn't just Klay that didn't use the foul, nobody else even tried. Klay messed up big time, but jesus, what even went on during that time out?

No, you really can. Now, I'm going to ASSUME it wasn't mentioned in the timeout to use the foul to give.
It wasn't just Klay that didn't use the foul, nobody else even tried. Klay messed up big time, but jesus, what even went on during that time out?

I dunno, these were all things that Mark addressed in the post-game interview. He basically put it all on Klay making mental mistakes; when a reporter asked him if it was due to Klay being young and not being able to handle the pressure yet, he straight up said no and said there was something up with him mentally :lol: :smh:

I dunno, these were all things that Mark addressed in the post-game interview. He basically put it all on Klay making mental mistakes; when a reporter asked him if it was due to Klay being young and not being able to handle the pressure yet, he straight up said no and said there was something up with him mentally :lol: :smh:
I'll put my hate and bias aside for just a second.
Unless Klay is utterly ******ed and has a short attention span, how does anyone just NOT do what your coach just told you to do? Him, and the rest of the team.

This is the same Warrior team Jackson said we're not.

Last edited:
^^ Man good times indeed :pimp:
I used to have their 07 playoff run on my DVR...but mom's wiped it clean :lol: any leads perhaps? :nerd:

Mark Jackson said Bogut will be out longer than 7-10 days. It's possible he could be out for the year ...

Well, at least the rest of 2012. Insiders tell me Golden State is prepared to keep Bogut out until he's 100 percent healthy. That could mean he returns in 2013. No one is ruling out a return next week though that seems unlikely. Bogut wants to play uninhibited and the Warriors don't want him to come back only to be shut down again. That could lead to an elongated stint on the shelf.

From Marcus Thompson's Twitter

SMFH. Didnt like the trade from the start. This franchise is cursed.

I may be in the minority, but I would rather have taken a chance on Bogut than go for another year with Monta. Don't get me wrong, I liked him as a basketball player, but why sit back and have another 36 win season with him? People are acting like he was a great player, but the facts are clear, this team wasn't going to win more than 36 games with him as their best player.
Bogut may help this team in the future or he may not... but to sit back and think Monta Ellis was going to lead this team anywhere is just being delusional.

I may be in the minority, but I would rather have taken a chance on Bogut than go for another year with Monta. Don't get me wrong, I liked him as a basketball player, but why sit back and have another 36 win season with him? People are acting like he was a great player, but the facts are clear, this team wasn't going to win more than 36 games with him as their best player.
Bogut may help this team in the future or he may not... but to sit back and think Monta Ellis was going to lead this team anywhere is just being delusional.

Agreed. Monta would have never led the team past mediocrity. At least with Bogut, if he's healthy, you see the potential. Even in the short stints he's played not at 100% it's night and day defensively when he's in the game.
Bogut would not be available for the price the W's paid had he been healthy. I think it's a good, calculated risk.

No one is saying we should have kept Monta. The point is, we could have gotten a more functional piece. Monta probably will opt out to leave Mil after this yr and he probably would have done the same thing here had he remained and we continue to suck. But to get broken goods and then take on additional money by sending Jackson for Jefferson....it's just bad team management.

And it's not like it's the first bad transaction. David Lee takes that cake.

Agreed. Monta would have never led the team past mediocrity. At least with Bogut, if he's healthy, you see the potential. Even in the short stints he's played not at 100% it's night and day defensively when he's in the game.
Bogut would not be available for the price the W's paid had he been healthy. I think it's a good, calculated risk.

Agree with both posts completely. There werent enough shots to go around with Monte, Klay, and Curry. With Monte gone, Klay could develop his scoring game, Curry can still create, and Bogut is Legit on both ends of the court. I had GSW as a 7th or 6th seed this season if they could stay healthy. They probably cant, but we're definitely a better team at the start of this season than last.

I still like the Bogut move, but I will agree with the Jackson trade (I stated that at the time of the deal). Lets just hope that the Jefferson expiring will have some value next year.

Back
Top Bottom