LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

I would have to agree with David Lee, no matter what you say about his defense, averaging almost 20 and 10 consistently in the NBA is not easy.

I know it pains Lazy to read that, but Lee has been doing well putting up numbers. He's been doing everything (not including defense...nobody really does anything defensively).

Probably our most consistent player. I was thinking about Landry too, but I'd still say Lee over Landry.

Am I trippin or does Fitz and Lee look a bit alike?

Yea, they're both white.

Landry has been a beast but I can't call him our best player because he's not out there for an extensive amount of time.  The most burn he's got all season is 36 minutes and that was during the double OT game against Denver.  Plus Lee has him beat with his passing.

Here I am talking Lee up while deep down I know he's not that great.  Solid #3 option on a good team but he's our best guy.

So putting up numbers is our definition of "best" but not taking into account he gives up more? Ok, got it. No wonder Monta led us to multiple championships and will have his warriors jersey retired.....

but y'all don't like Steph though
:smh:

:lol: at ONE game where he finally led us to a win. He definitely played great tonight but don't act like this game is a "regular" steph curry performance. What was regular though was him lazily dribbling the ball trying to be "cool" between his legs and almost having a costly turnover. He's lucky it turned into a foul instead. I'll give him props though cause he definitely had a great game. Let's see if he can make this a trend instead of a once in a while thing.

Klay :smh: Just when I thought dude was gonna do great this year.

curry is clearly the best player on the team. i understand y'all have high expectations for dude but the slander i've read in this thread is ridiculous. studs get off to slow starts, too.

do you think one of the top 5 shooters in the league is going to stay in a slump?
you complain about his creativity, but the team is constantly running pin downs for Klay who is shooting 38%

my only complaint is the careless TOs. not the ones where he is trying to make a play, but the lazy passes. other than that, dude is off to a decent start.

curry is clearly the best player on the team. i understand y'all have high expectations for dude but the slander i've read in this thread is ridiculous. studs get off to slow starts, too.
do you think one of the top 5 shooters in the league is going to stay in a slump?
you complain about his creativity, but the team is constantly running pin downs for Klay who is shooting 38%
my only complaint is the careless TOs. not the ones where he is trying to make a play, but the lazy passes. other than that, dude is off to a decent start.
His shooting slump isn't our (my) main gripe with the guy.  

It is his creativity and I don't get what Klay has to do with anything.  Say Klay starts hitting some of those J's, is that supposed to be an offense?  Getting the ball to a shoot guard, what a novel idea from a point guard.  Granted I didn't see tonight's game, but I have yet to see Curry involve his bigs.

Read that he tweeked his ankle.  We'll see how it response over night.  Could hobble him for the next game or two.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom