LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

I didnt like the Jaxxs for RJ trade but I understood it. Jackson didnt want to play for GSW and hes not the type to give his all where he doesnt want to be. RJ is an underachiever.

Salaries wouldn't have made sense to deal Curry since he was on his rookie deal.

Jefferson isn't expiring this year, he has a player option. So again, a bad decision. You're telling me we couldn't have gotten something useful (at this point, cap relief or a player who actually plays would be consnidered useful) for Monta heading into the trade deadline by a playoff or a fringe playoff team?

probably in the minority but i wouldve kept monta instead of curry

Wholeheartedly agree.

Also, I think by trading Curry, we could have figured out a way to dump Andris. IMO, the package of Curry, Andris and Udoh (and Kwame if necessary for salaries) could have yielded as much, if not more than what we got for Monta, Kwame and Udoh.

Wholeheartedly agree.
Also, I think by trading Curry, we could have figured out a way to dump Andris. IMO, the package of Curry, Andris and Udoh (and Kwame if necessary for salaries) could have yielded as much, if not more than what we got for Monta, Kwame and Udoh.

Thank You!!! People continue to swear that Curry is the 2nd coming. Monta is/was a great play maker and passer. He just has to take on a huge scoring load when you had bums like Biedrins as your starting C. He has also expanded his 3 pt game. Giving up Udoh was hard, but at least we got Landry to fill the void.

Monta the playmaker/great passer?? Let's not get crazy now......

Monta is a playmaker. Theres no question about that. I assume the bolded is in response to him being a great passer. While I agree with you that he isnt a great passer, neither is Stephen Curry. In recent times, we have seen a ton of score first/slasher/drive-and-kick-out type point guards have a ton of success in this league. Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose (when healthy) are in pretty much everyone's top 5 PG lists, and neither of those guys are pass first point guards.

When looking at JUST distributing the ball and running the offense, there is no reason to think that Monta couldnt have been as good if not better than Steph.

Good win tonight Warriors although alot of dumb #*(&$ turnovers. :nthat:

Last edited:
Just got back :pimp:

Awesome vibe. But :smh: @ the flopping by the Hawks. Glad we got a W. Klay's shooting :x.

Annoying women calling Steph their boo, :stoneface: ...Argument between some guys...Good night overall!

Monta is a playmaker. Theres no question about that. I assume the bolded is in response to him being a great passer. While I agree with you that he isnt a great passer, neither is Stephen Curry. In recent times, we have seen a ton of score first/slasher/drive-and-kick-out type point guards have a ton of success in this league. Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose (when healthy) are in pretty much everyone's top 5 PG lists, and neither of those guys are pass first point guards.
When looking at JUST distributing the ball and running the offense, there is no reason to think that Monta couldnt have been as good if not better than Steph.

No where am I comparing Monta directly to Curry. I think Curry's one handed pass results in a TO EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I don't think Monta is a great playmaker, because playmeker to me means making life easier for others and doing something beneficial at the right time. He's a great scoer, yes. But one can be a great scorer and not a playmaker. That's Monta.

2-0 when I'm in the building!

Cleveland... check

Atlanta... check

buying 6 tickets for $30 on stubhub = solid

Last edited:
Was in the building last night as well. Klay's shot under pressure :smh:

Seems like the warriors can never catch a break with the refs. But even holding the lead the whole time they still looked rough. Kinda sucks cuz I have josh smith on my fantasy team.

Talk to my cousin and he is game for doing the suite thing. Just gotta give him a few weeks advance notice. He said a Friday would be best. Mezzanine suite 20 =:pimp:

They haven't earned a right to get anything from the refs though. Wack *** Lee especially.

Back
Top Bottom