LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

I disagree, the Hawks by and large for the last few years are a more aggressive team in general.

The Warriors are a jump shooting team with no interior presence. Do you think they're going to get calls around the rim?

Not to say there weren't some bad calls, some of the picks were stupid calls, but more so the stuff around the basket.

so...what are ya realistic expectations for bogut this year?
i have a bad feeling :smh:

Realistic? He comes back on a reduced schedule after the ASG (similar to how he began the year) then is shut down for the year shortly after.

Another good game from Barnes, Warriors 5-4 :nthat:

Last edited:
Since we're just posting stuff that we can find in a box score - Curry and Thompson are both -13.

Curry isn't getting anyone else involved and Thompson is just playing like ****.  His shot selection is awful and he is absolutely lost on defense deciding to hand around in the paint and letting the Thunder complete all these cross court passes.

Edit: Thats TWO twenty foot runners by Curry.  I'm really losing my patience with him. Dland, is there enough room on the anti-Curry bandwagon for me?

Last edited:
Would have loved to see the Warriors (Curry) foul Westbrook on that transition play that resulted in a dunk to not only make him earn it but to send a message.  

Then Curry has Westbrook in the air as he attempts a 3 but he spins the other away, avoids drawing a foul and misses it.  How many times has Curry fouled a 3-point shooter? You'd think he'd learn to get that call here and there.

So jealous of OKC and what they have in comparison to the garbage that is the Warriors.

What did Klay hope to get out of it with a body bump? Jeez, this squad is ridiculously stupid.

Just grab him.

Great success.

We cut it close enough to get KD back in the game to get his triple double.

It's uncanny how Kevin Martin has killed the Warriors with 3 different teams now (3 different offensive scheme) and in each case this ******ed Warriors team can't identify shooters/fight through screens/communicate.  Different roster, same story.

I'm really losing my patience with him. Dland, is there enough room on the anti-Curry bandwagon for me?

Plenty of room my friend. Plenty. This bandwagon has very few people on it for some reason.....

I know you mocked my question a while back when I asked it....but now I am seriously asking your opinion. Who is our best player and why?

I'm really losing my patience with him. Dland, is there enough room on the anti-Curry bandwagon for me?

Plenty of room my friend. Plenty. This bandwagon has very few people on it for some reason.....

I know you mocked my question a while back when I asked it....but now I am seriously asking your opinion. Who is our best player and why?

been on this, always thought warriors should've drafted jennings

curry is basically useless if his shot is off

I don't see Jennings as someone who would have been the answer...especially w/ Monta at the time.

Barnes will be a nice player, but man, I really wish we would have gotten Lillard.

My answer then was David Lee and it still is.  He'll still give you rebounding if his offensive game is off.  He can finish (although it's often times ugly) with both hands and I think he's holding down the paint a little better this year.  Granted he's had help in Ezeli/Bogut.  He is a little less of a black hole on offense than he was last year.  Curry has seemed a step and a half slow this year to be effective at anything and it makes me really worried about the next 4 years.

And that's pathetic - but he is our best player.

Thought Klay would be closer to holding the title but he has played piss poor lately.  He's at least a year away needing to put a lot of emphasis on rebounding and all-around defense.  Dude get's lost during a simple pick.

Last edited:
I too, think it's Lee. Absolute trash on the defensive end, but does get points and boards.

No way it's David Lee. For Christ sake, he's not even out there in crunch time 4th qtr situations.

Carl Landry is our best player.

I jinxed Klay, now (flu or whatever) he's taken a step backwards since defenses have newer tape on him.

Back
Top Bottom