LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Good win. Barnes looking solid last few games. :nthat:
Klay on the other hand, dude is hitting rock bottom. :x

Last edited:
My argument is summed up by Fitz- "...can someone else handle the ball so Curry can be a shooter?". In ot no less.

His shooting slump isn't our (my) main gripe with the guy.  

It is his creativity and I don't get what Klay has to do with anything.  Say Klay starts hitting some of those J's, is that supposed to be an offense?  Getting the ball to a shoot guard, what a novel idea from a point guard.  Granted I didn't see tonight's game, but I have yet to see Curry involve his bigs.

Read that he tweeked his ankle.  We'll see how it response over night.  Could hobble him for the next game or two.  

get involve what bigs? Festus Ezeli can't finish. david lee is just now finding his shooting touch, and even then he barely finishes around the rim. carl landry is a 6-7 overachieving PF. Bogut is injured.

GS doesn't run nearly as pick and roll as they did under don nelson. its mostly pin downs for a guy that shooting terribly or a side pick and roll. if i were a Dubs fan, i'd be happy with being 6-5 considering the team isn't shooting well and only 2 teams in the West playing great

Last edited:
get involve what bigs? Festus Ezeli can't finish. david lee is just now finding his shooting touch, and even then he barely finishes around the rim. carl landry is a 6-7 overachieving PF. Bogut is injured.
GS doesn't run nearly as pick and roll as they did under don nelson. its mostly pin downs for a guy that shooting terribly or a side pick and roll. if i were a Dubs fan, i'd be happy with being 6-5 considering the team isn't shooting well and only 2 teams in the West playing great
laugh.gif
  At those pathetic excuses.  Who needs those guys then?  Have Curry playing 1 on 5. 

Ever think we don't run many pick and rolls because Curry sucks at running them  Can't turn the corner - swear he's dragging cinder blocks around his ankles. 

Last edited:
:lol:   At those pathetic excuses.  Who needs those guys then?  Have Curry playing 1 on 5. 

Ever think we don't run many pick and rolls because Curry sucks at running them  Can't turn the corner - swear he's dragging cinder blocks around his ankles. 

i honestly don't know why they don't run more P/R, but for whatever reason they don't. don nelson had steph running a lot of P/R his rookie year and it was successful. so it isn't really a matter of him not being able to turn the corner. he isn't jimmer fredette now

Bro, he doesn't seem to be the same player he was back then. I'm really hoping he's still rehabbing that ankle because if this is him at 100% he cant get past many NBA guards.  And under Nelson, the transition game helped him find bigs.  He has trouble with passing lanes in a half court set.

Barnes is playing VERY well. I didnt know his rebounding was this good.

This was Curry's best game in his career.

Barnes has been rebounding well, I see that he's making a bigger effort in doing so...

Wish I got to watch the game yesterday. Klay has been shooting terribly lately; must be the flu...As a young guy, I hope he's not losing his confidence after that Denver game.

Curry cooked Collison last night, had dude dropping his shoulders after the shots kept going in :lol:

Barnes :smokin .. Klay struggling :x

Yall ruined my dude OJ heroics tho :smh:

Forgot to pop in here last night. Props to yall. Steph done whooped our ***. Dude just kept getting to the line or knocking down big buckets.

Killed us on the boards, entire reason why you guys won that game. 60+ rebounds in a single game is absurd, we had no business winning that game, but OJ wouldn't say no. :lol:

Exposed us for our weaknesses even if you guys didn't have your best game, and that's how you win basketball games.

Collison was so damn timid out there. Worst game he's had as a Maverick. Normally he knocks down a lot of his jumpers, and can finish at the rim. He was running far too fast last night, and the length/speed was too much for him. Not to mention turning it over to Steph like seventeen times. :lol:

Until January yall! :pimp:

Wow, another mental mistake by Klay? He's gotta be more aware of this stuff...

Edit: Man I love what I'm seeing from Festus. He needs more burn.

Last edited:
You guys are going to let the Lakers post this in their thread?

I tried telling them Pac would have been a Warriors fan. Thats disrespectful putting him in a Lakers Jersey.

Why would he have been a Warriors fan?

He'd be pulling a Lil Wayne, giving away headphones and enjoying courtside seats to watch the "hot" teams play.

You guys are going to let the Lakers post this in their thread?

I tried telling them Pac would have been a Warriors fan. Thats disrespectful putting him in a Lakers Jersey.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You think it matters to us?

Plus, we all know Pac is a Celtics fan.
tupac.jpg

Damn, sort of did think ya'll would care. Thought ya'll would have wanted Pac represented the right way, Guess not, my bad. Carry on. :lol:

I'm not sure what nonsense I got done reading, but thanks for that fantastic contribution to this thread.

Jack is decent at point.. and i think he and curry can create shots for each other. Klay cant create a shot to save his life (and the basketball IQ of a dumbass)

Not sure jenkins is ready either but hes capable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom