LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Hey yall, I got a few questions for you guys for the game tomorrow.

Coming from Sac, should I take Bart or just drive to the arena?

Also, I'll be fine wearing Kings gear right??? 
nerd.gif
There's parking near the Bart station, from there you'll walk about 5-10 minutes (So it's up to you...Getting there and leaving the lot is easy).

You'll be fine wearing a Kings jersey
laugh.gif
depends if you've got lodging.

if just for the game, i'd drive and park in the lot and walk over the bridge. 

if you're staying somewhere, using bart back and forth may be easier. 

don't get a DUI rck 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'll just be going to the game and heading back to my place in Sac. I won't be drinking too much.... plus I'm get it on with my side piece after the game 
devil.gif
 she's a Warriors fan 
laugh.gif

and what bridge are you talking about 
nerd.gif
 everytime I've gone to W's game, I didn't have to drive so I don't remember how we got there 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
There's parking near the Bart station, from there you'll walk about 5-10 minutes (So it's up to you...Getting there and leaving the lot is easy).

You'll be fine wearing a Kings jersey
laugh.gif
Whats the name of that Bart Station?? And is traffic gonna be bad?? I think I'll be leaving at around 430

K cool 
happy.gif
 I'm still debating wearing my Jimmer jersey or Carl Landry Kings jersey 
laugh.gif
 Landry is still one of my favorite players 
ohwell.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the game last night. Scored some pretty good seats on ticketexchange. Was in section 24, row A3 right by the players bench.

During player introductions.

During the first timeout of the game.

Curry in the backcourt ready to take out the ball

Klay sitting his *** down cause he just fouled out :x

Rudy Gay taking his free throws during the end of the game.

End of the game. Draymond making his exit. (Sorry about the blurriness)

Jarrett Jack aka 2Jays aka Sixth Man of the Year (Not the best photo but the only one I got)

The owner Lacobs

Steph Curry :pimp:

Got fives from all the players except Lee. Everyone else was doing low fives and he was the only one who kept it high.

Funny story, was walking through the tunnel to go to the Bathroom and I run into Ric Bucher. Was surprised to see him so I just said, "Ric Bucher! High Five" and just held my hand up. He looked at me confused and said "Uhhhh Thanks" and gave me a high five. The security was laughing but I already had a couple beers and was feeling good so I just smiled and kept it moving.

Ric Bucher is a jack ***. If I see him tonight, I will punch him in the face. bleedat

nerd.gif

Everytime Grizzlies come, I rock my Memphis jersey's..never a problem. Random boo's when I'm walking in the lobby to bathroom, about it :tongue:
Someone who sits close to you may talk to you, makes for good convo.. especially by the 4th qtr when Memphis is always kicking they a**

nerd.gif

Everytime Grizzlies come, I rock my Memphis jersey's..never a problem. Random boo's when I'm walking in the lobby to bathroom, about it
tongue.gif

Someone who sits close to you may talk to you, makes for good convo.. especially by the 4th qtr when Memphis is always kicking they a**
and hopefully the Kings pick up another win against the Warriors!!

Hey, been a minute since I've posted on NT.

Just wanted to ask for some good vibes coming my way. Got picked to do the season ticket renewal shot (at some point during the 3rd/4th quarter). If I at least hit the 3, I'll do something for yall to give away my seats for the Bulls game next Friday. Wish me luck!

edit: lol 5 posts.

Last edited:
Hey, been a minute since I've posted on NT.

Just wanted to ask for some good vibes coming my way. Got picked to do the season ticket renewal shot (at some point during the 3rd/4th quarter). If I at least hit the 3, I'll do something for yall to give away my seats for the Bulls game next Friday. Wish me luck!

edit: lol 5 posts.
:pimp: hope you been practicing, good luck!

Kings just love playing against us
mean.gif

When are the open gym hours at USF? havent played there since i was in high school. Good luck too!

USF rec center? dont you got to pay like $15 for a daily pass if you arent a student? :smh:

I guess he was talking about the rec center,then nevermind.. I use to play at with my boys at the war memorial gym.

Last edited:
Good game y'all. Didn't really get heckled at all... But tons of W's fans hit on my girl who is a W's fan :lol:

I also got a chance to yell at some douche in a Sonics shirt. Felt good to get it off my chest.

I'd definitely buy a steph curry jersey if they were sponsored by nike again . Can't support an Adidas jersey . I'm AdidasK .

Back
Top Bottom