LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

I guess he was talking about the rec center,then nevermind.. I use to play at with my boys at the war memorial gym.
USF rec center? dont you got to pay like $15 for a daily pass if you arent a student? :smh:

I'm still technically a student since my Master's won't be completed til May, even though I'm on independent study. I've been abusing the hell out of it :lol:

That NBA 3 is no joke though.

Good 4th quarter last night!

I was crunk w/ my bam bam sticks lol hahahaha.

Klay with the game winning clutch 3!

Kings just love playing against us:smh:
When are the open gym hours at USF? havent played there since i was in high school. Good luck too!
has anybody heard of c street? the dude at ross in union square told me that theres an open gym tues wed thurs to get some runs im trying to play ball but nobody goes to the park i guess is too cold out here

Anyone here buy the alternate short sleeve jersey? thinking about buying, but not sure about sizing.

Hopefully they can take a W tomorrow against the Beard and JLin.

Where were you sitting??? I was at 122 right by the Kings tunnel

Sec 121, Row 5... right next to you
glasses.gif
 damn I was row 8 or 10 
eek.gif
 were you in Grizz gear??
laugh.gif

I hate you guys.... 
mean.gif
 it was probably you two hitting on her, I sonned them pretty good in the 2nd half tho

Where were you sitting??? I was at 122 right by the Kings tunnel

Sec 121, Row 5... right next to you 8)
 damn I was row 8 or 10 
eek.gif
 were you in Grizz gear??
laugh.gif

I hate you guys.... :smh:  it was probably you two hitting on her, I sonned them pretty good in the 2nd half tho
Tyrone would've gotten her......With ease.

Pics, or no more advice about coming to Warrior games.

Warriors sign Malcolm Thomas. Defensive first player. 6'9" 223 lbs. Gonna be suited up tonight. Plays the three.

Tyrone would've gotten her......With ease.

Pics, or no more advice about coming to Warrior games.
Tyrone wouldn't stand a chance!!

Just like that idiot in the Sonics shirt at the game 
laugh.gif
 I laid the verbal assault on him

Got this from the new Grantland article by Bill Simmons about Worst contracts in the NBA. obviously Bogut, Biedrins and Jefferson is in the top 10. But I found this exerpt interesting.
But here's the real killer. Multiple sources have told me that, when Oklahoma City's Sam Presti decided to shop James Harden, Golden State was his first call. He wanted Klay Thompson and a pick. The Warriors would only consider the trade if Oklahoma City took back Biedrins or Jefferson for 2013 expirings, knowing they'd get crushed by the luxury tax in 2014 with Harden's extension plus Steph Curry's extension plus David Lee plus Bogut/Jefferson/Biedrins.13 At that point, Presti went to Washington (offering Harden for Bradley Beal, and unbelievably getting turned down), then Houston (where the shopping heated up). Presti never ended up calling Golden State back.

Would have been interesting to have Harden on the team.

Got this from the new Grantland article by Bill Simmons about Worst contracts in the NBA. obviously Bogut, Biedrins and Jefferson is in the top 10. But I found this exerpt interesting.
Would have been interesting to have Harden on the team.
Ya, but I think having Harden would limit Curry's productivity and development. I'm liking the move considering the salary cap limitations. I truly believe Curry can become a franchise, elite player if he can 1. stay healthy, and 2. improve his defense. He's not the most athletic guy but I've noticed him bulking up (no homo) and I think he's in the right direction. 

If I wore a sonics shirt would you yell at me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
probably yes

he was literally the first person I saw when I got up outta my seat and then some other Kings fan and I made eye contact... then we proceeded to go off on him 
laugh.gif

Imo if Bogut is going to be on the floor he has to be more of an offensive threat. Dude keeps throwing it back out to the perimeter before attempting a post up. If that's what we're going to get from him than I'd rather go with Ezeli/Biedrins combo.

Back
Top Bottom