**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL stands for Not For Long. A lot can change in 1 year. Just last year all those teams were over .500 at this time while the Eagles were dead last.

This is always especually true in the NFCE for some reason :lol:

The Iggles are def looking good for the future though

How many passes did Evan Engram drop last week?

Who can name our WRs besides Sterling who has missed 5-6 games this year.

We hear every week how bad our OL is and we don’t have a RB but Eli is our problem. Got it.

IDC b. Eli brought NY 2 chips in dramatic fashion. That should buy him 5 more games lol. It’s especially savage when you take into consideration the record he has going. Like they couldn’t start him for the first half? First quarter?

Peyton was out here with the noodle arm and the Broncos still let him cook. It’s a cold world man.

I'm calling it here and now...The teams fanbase that loses on Sunday Night between Philly and Seattle will have major complaints with the reffing. I've started tracking this more and more, but Tony Corrente is horrible, will not let teams play and is inconsistent. The Seahawks and Eagles are both physical teams...it may be a buzzkill of a game. Hope not though.

IDC b. Eli brought NY 2 chips in dramatic fashion. That should buy him 5 more games lol. It’s especially savage when you take into consideration the record he has going. Like they couldn’t start him for the first half? First quarter?

Peyton was out here with the noodle arm and the Broncos still let him cook. It’s a cold world man.

They said he could start the first quarter but he said no. Defeats the integrity of the streak and it isn’t fair to him or Geno.

Coughlin and Kurt making statements is dope

damn, good thing I didn't go thru with going to a game this year.

Giants was going to be the one I went to, no Eli or Beckham and my team barely above trash themselves.

They said he could start the first quarter but he said no. Defeats the integrity of the streak and it isn’t fair to him or Geno.

Coughlin and Kurt making statements is dope

Is this coming from ownership, management, the head coach or all? I’m assuming Mcadoodoo is gonna be there next year?

There’s no way Eli is in NY next year.

I’m not a Giants fan but I am from NYC and this is sad to see man.

Is this coming from ownership, management, the head coach or all? I’m assuming Mcadoodoo is gonna be there next year?

There’s no way Eli is in NY next year.

I’m not a Giants fan but I am from NYC and this is sad to see man.

Macadoo made the decision. He’s trying to make Eli the scapegoat and save his job. Him and Reese are gone after this year. Mac has been hinting at it for weeks, I thought no way Mara would allow it.

Macadoo made the decision. He’s trying to make Eli the scapegoat and save his job. Him and Reese are gone after this year. Mac has been hinting at it for weeks, I thought no way Mara would allow it.

Do you think Eli is your QB next year?

Capture.JPG

Do you think Eli is your QB next year?

As a Giants fan, we don’t deserve him, I pray we get SMACKED to the moon and back next week, legit score over 100 points on us and Geno gets picked lest 10 times and then Eli gets a call from another team and bounces...this team can burn as long as MacAdoo is the HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom