**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
like this and dislike this :lol:

just keep him protected. i swear every time redzone tuned to the niner game the last two weeks, CJ was getting rocked :lol:

Don't think they have a choice. I think Chad Kroger has a bone contusion. But Kroger definitely tends to hold onto the ball too long. He did the same thing at iowa as well

Late, but just read that Josh Gordon profile on SI. Don't care what he says, dude is a full-blown addict. Don't buy for a second that all he dabbled in was just weed (in the NFL.)

Crazy to think about that fine line between being one of the all-time greats and pissing it all away. Which will most likely happen to Gordon. I don't see him beating his demons.

Late, but just read that Josh Gordon profile on SI. Don't care what he says, dude is a full-blown addict. Don't buy for a second that all he dabbled in was just weed (in the NFL.)

Crazy to think about that fine line between being one of the all-time greats and pissing it all away. Which will most likely happen to Gordon. I don't see him beating his demons.

I think he has admitted multiple times to doing more than weed.

Isn’t it common knowledge that he was into nose candy? Didn’t he say he used to do it before games in college and his coaches helped cover it up.

If your team is in the running for the playoffs they could burn the flag before games and people will watch

I think he has admitted multiple times to doing more than weed.

The xanax/coke/lean was news to me. Had no clue he was messing with this **** since he was 13/14.

Isn’t it common knowledge that he was into nose candy? Didn’t he say he used to do it before games in college and his coaches helped cover it up.

I always thought it was just weed. Shoot...dude even has a pot leaf tatted on his back LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom