**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The xanax/coke/lean was news to me. Had no clue he was messing with this **** since he was 13/14.

I always thought it was just weed. Shoot...dude even has a pot leaf tatted on his back LOL.

When he’d get knocked he’d always say weed because of course it’s more acceptable. But I always thought he was lying I’ve never heard anyone get addicted to weed like that didn’t even compute.

Giants record from 2009-2017

8-8...10-6...9-7...9-7...7-9...6-10...6-10...11-5... and let's say 4-12 this season

If it wasn't for that 2011 Super Bowl it would be no dambs given that Eli got benched

When he’d get knocked he’d always say weed because of course it’s more acceptable. But I always thought he was lying I’ve never heard anyone get addicted to weed like that didn’t even compute.
My cousin is addicted to weed. The excuses he makes are stupid as ****

Giants record from 2009-2017

8-8...10-6...9-7...9-7...7-9...6-10...6-10...11-5... and let's say 4-12 this season

If it wasn't for that 2011 Super Bowl it would be no dambs given that Eli got benched

it's deeper than that..

eli never complained about a damn thing, put his blood, sweat and tears into the giants franchise and this is how he's gonna be treated when the goings get tough?

you can't even say that the giants recent failures are his fault, his line is ****, he hasn't had a decent running game since brandon jacobs and ahmad bradshaw were splitting carries.

Why is he the one to take the blame and be benched?

For Geno smith of all QB's? what is Geno going to show you that you haven't already seen? he isn't the future.

also, you can't even overlook that he has a massive consecutive starting streak. Dude doesn't deserve this.

it's deeper than that..

eli never complained about a damn thing, put his blood, sweat and tears into the giants franchise and this is how he's gonna be treated when the goings get tough?

you can't even say that the giants recent failures are his fault, his line is ****, he hasn't had a decent running game since brandon jacobs and ahmad bradshaw were splitting carries.

Why is he the one to take the blame and be benched?

For Geno smith of all QB's? what is Geno going to show you that you haven't already seen? he isn't the future.

also, you can't even overlook that he has a massive consecutive starting streak. Dude doesn't deserve this.

I'm a Knicks fan. Knicks traded Ewing when he was no longer valuable to them after he carried the franchise on his back lol. That's the NY way unfortunately. But on the flip side the franchise would do him a favor giving him to a team on the verge of contending rather than making him suffer. Realistically how likely are the Giants to win a ring before he retires? Not high enough to drag him along IMO

Chance to win a ring there not high. But you just play him for the season and go from there. You don't bench the guy for Geno bumass Smith who ain't gonna do a damb thing for the team.

I'm a Knicks fan. Knicks traded Ewing when he was no longer valuable to them after he carried the franchise on his back lol. That's the NY way unfortunately. But on the flip side the franchise would do him a favor giving him to a team on the verge of contending rather than making him suffer. Realistically how likely are the Giants to win a ring before he retires? Not high enough to drag him along IMO

Yea, the knicks traded him, they didn't bench him for some scrub.

Do the same with Eli, i'm sure a team like the Jaguars would have high value on a QB like eli, they have a decent o-line, solid running game and receivers. They just need one more piece to complete the offense.

I'm sure Coughlin wouldn't mind bringing him in.

Giants and Knicks fan my whole life, your comparison is dumb as ****. We aren’t winning a ring today with Geno or Eli. We aren’t making the playoffs. Season is over. You let the guy that got his *** kicked for you and helped you win two rings finish the season. He earned it. Then you can move on during the offseason. Eli isn’t the reason we are 2-9.

I must be in the minority. Geno trash, and McAdoo trash. However, if I was an Eli fan I'd rather him be benched than risk an injury in a meaningless game. Dude is getting old. A serious injury could easily end his career.

If I rooted for a player and the team he was on sucked, I'd rather him walk away healthy and win elsewhere than have him continue playing and potentially have his last season as a pro be his worst one ever.

If I had a favorite player I'd rather them play then be benched. Eli washed but he didn't deserve this.

breh.

Eli has been the most durable QB since brett favre.. he hasn't missed a game in 13 seasons.

yea, the phrase "anything can happen" could be applied here, but what makes you think he's just going to randomly sustain a career ending injury?

Everybody has the risk of getting their career ended when they step on the field, should all of our favorite players just not play?

Hey we all got diff perspectives on this. I respect the idea that you let a dude play if he's healthy and willing. But with that OLine even as an Eagles fan I'd be sad watching dude get rocked by a DB and end his career on a horrible season

breh.

Eli has been the most durable QB since brett favre.. he hasn't missed a game in 13 seasons.

yea, the phrase "anything can happen" could be applied here, but what makes you think he's just going to randomly sustain a career ending injury?

Everybody has the risk of getting their career ended when they step on the field, should all of our favorite players just not play?

Wasn't Peyton fairly durable before that neck injury? Age impacts any player.

I think if you see it from a Giants fan perspective, you already know the season is lost, so why disrupt a fan favorite’s streak just because of a lost season? I would boycott going to any of the games for the rest of the season if it were to come down to that. There would be nothing to watch for anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom