**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo speaking of Skip, I was watching that tall glass of chocolate milk Cari Champion on Desus and Mero, and she said Skip is brolic, and would seriously wash Screamin A in an altercation :rofl:

Yo speaking of Skip, I was watching that tall glass of chocolate milk Cari Champion on Desus and Mero, and she said Skip is brolic, and would seriously wash Screamin A in an altercation :rofl:
prove-it-training-day.gif

tenor.gif

Skip is a gym rat. I thought that was known.

Thinking about that scenario is hilarious.

Stephen A would be belting out 6 syllable words as he’s getting his *** beat :rofl:

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

listening to lombardi now.. dude has wentz as MVP.. everything good eagles is scwartz (and doesnt talk at all about the mistakes he made last night.. i literally called the deep play to baldwin when scwartz went zero blitz)

while i agree wentz is an MVP candidate and so is brady.. wilson is doing the most with the least.. any other QB and we are getting home with our defense and winning in spite of our mistakes and questionable calls

agree on Russ. i'm surprised he didn't take more shots at Pederson, but glad to see him acknowledging Wentz

Skip is a gym rat. I thought that was known.

Thinking about that scenario is hilarious.

Stephen A would be belting out 6 syllable words as he’s getting his *** beat :rofl:

I've heard him talk about the gym but I always took it as old man gym time and some cardio maybe :lol:

Imagining "you don't wanna make an enemy outta me" get washed :rofl:

I gotta stop drinking. I got lit at lunch and just had to throw up in a bag in my office.

agree on Russ. i'm surprised he didn't take more shots at Pederson, but glad to see him acknowledging Wentz

dude had plenty of shots at pederson, but schwartz was just as bad as pederson last night.. and cant praise wentz and schwartz and then kill pederson, especially on last night's game

Didn't know you were into horses, that's pretty disturbing.

Just heard @D StaXX on the radio asking if the Giants would trade Odell for Demarcus Lawrence and a draft pick.

John Mara said that win or lose, Macadoo was gone this weekend. I know John said some **** about Eli to the public and then Ben kind of contradicted it and they said Mara was livid.

We had the Eagles. Refs ****** us. ******** OPI call on OBJ, terrible call. Then we are in FG range to finish the game and we get a BS delay of game flag. That was ****in ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom