Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

magic are not gonna trade howard anyways

if they dont hes gonna sign with the lakers

For the minimum? Doubt it.

lol minimum? correct me if im wrong but.....the lakers have team options on both bynum and odom at the time dwight howard would be a free agent. depending on cap rules they could basically trade away contracts aswell. this is why people think hes going to the laker regardless.

I have no input on this, so I'll just leave this here:

[h3]Warriors High On Klay Thompson[/h3]
Jun 20, 2011 10:22 AM EDT

Thompson_Klay_ncaa_110528.jpg

The Warriors are so intrigued by Thompson that co-owner Joe Lacob, new coach Mark Jackson and the entire front office attended Friday’s workout.

Warriors general manager Larry Riley continues to dismiss rumors that guard Monta Ellis is being shopped and likes the idea of a three-guard rotation with Thompson, Ellis and Stephen Curry.

“He’s an offensive talent,

I have no input on this, so I'll just leave this here:

[h3]Warriors High On Klay Thompson[/h3]
Jun 20, 2011 10:22 AM EDT

Thompson_Klay_ncaa_110528.jpg

The Warriors are so intrigued by Thompson that co-owner Joe Lacob, new coach Mark Jackson and the entire front office attended Friday’s workout.

Warriors general manager Larry Riley continues to dismiss rumors that guard Monta Ellis is being shopped and likes the idea of a three-guard rotation with Thompson, Ellis and Stephen Curry.

“He’s an offensive talent,

I hope they pick someone that actually fits. I wasn't able to follow the season to well, so I'm not going to try to name anyone. If the best player available is a PF, take him. The biggest need is a 2/3, but any talent is needed on this team.

I hope they pick someone that actually fits. I wasn't able to follow the season to well, so I'm not going to try to name anyone. If the best player available is a PF, take him. The biggest need is a 2/3, but any talent is needed on this team.

My (realistic) GSW draft board:
1. Bismack Biyombo

2. Alec Burks

3. Tristan Thompson

After that, I wouldn't be upset about Klay, Vesely, Motiejunas or Singleton.

My (realistic) GSW draft board:
1. Bismack Biyombo

2. Alec Burks

3. Tristan Thompson

After that, I wouldn't be upset about Klay, Vesely, Motiejunas or Singleton.

The Suns have reportedly talked to the Warriors about a deal that would send center Robin Lopez to Golden State for center Ekpe Udoh and the 11th pick in Thursday's draft.

The Suns have reportedly talked to the Warriors about a deal that would send center Robin Lopez to Golden State for center Ekpe Udoh and the 11th pick in Thursday's draft.

Originally Posted by offbad

If only it was Beidrins  and Ekpe or the 11th

If only it was Beidrins  and Ekpe or the 11th

laugh.gif
Suns tryna get away with rape

laugh.gif
Suns tryna get away with rape

Back
Top Bottom