Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

indifferent.gif
Lopez?

laugh.gif
That's a horrible deal. Udoh>>>Blowpez. I said it...I'd almost rather have Biedrins starting than Blowpez...

(I've been reading ZoDogg's tweets too much)

For the draft, Kawhi Leonard would be awesome but I doubt he falls that far. Otherwise, I'm hoping for Chris Singleton..wouldn't be mad with Biyombo or Burks if that's what they went with. I feel the Klay Thompson hype by West could be smokescreen...

laugh.gif
That's a horrible deal. Udoh>>>Blowpez. I said it...I'd almost rather have Biedrins starting than Blowpez...

(I've been reading ZoDogg's tweets too much)

For the draft, Kawhi Leonard would be awesome but I doubt he falls that far. Otherwise, I'm hoping for Chris Singleton..wouldn't be mad with Biyombo or Burks if that's what they went with. I feel the Klay Thompson hype by West could be smokescreen...

I've said it once, I'll say it again.. ROBIN LOPEZ IS THE WORST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE.  If Warriors agree to that deal, 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I pray they do.

I've said it once, I'll say it again.. ROBIN LOPEZ IS THE WORST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE.  If Warriors agree to that deal, 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I pray they do.

Originally Posted by Lavious

My (realistic) GSW draft board:
1. Bismack Biyombo

2. Alec Burks

3. Tristan Thompson

After that, I wouldn't be upset about Klay, Vesely, Motiejunas or Singleton.

this.

Originally Posted by Lavious

My (realistic) GSW draft board:
1. Bismack Biyombo

2. Alec Burks

3. Tristan Thompson

After that, I wouldn't be upset about Klay, Vesely, Motiejunas or Singleton.

this.

I'm a fan of DWill, I think he's gonna be really good...which is why I made the move in the mock draft.
laugh.gif
I think Warriors can probably get more value for Monta (maybe throw in Wes Johnson into the deal), but I wouldn't be opposed to it. It'd be a huge gamble, that's for sure.

I'm a fan of DWill, I think he's gonna be really good...which is why I made the move in the mock draft.
laugh.gif
I think Warriors can probably get more value for Monta (maybe throw in Wes Johnson into the deal), but I wouldn't be opposed to it. It'd be a huge gamble, that's for sure.

Noooo way Minny throws in Wes Johnson ... Can we continue to bring in legit assistant coaches? I hope they're not done after signing Malone. Especially with Calbert Chaney leaving.

For dland - that was sarcasm ... but now that I have your attention, do you ever go to The Office in San Carlos? Nice little spot.

Noooo way Minny throws in Wes Johnson ... Can we continue to bring in legit assistant coaches? I hope they're not done after signing Malone. Especially with Calbert Chaney leaving.

For dland - that was sarcasm ... but now that I have your attention, do you ever go to The Office in San Carlos? Nice little spot.

Originally Posted by What up

I go there about once a week now that I'm back home.  Always run into people from HS that I haven't talked to in forever.  Where did you go to HS?

Originally Posted by What up

I go there about once a week now that I'm back home.  Always run into people from HS that I haven't talked to in forever.  Where did you go to HS?

Lowell. 

I was with my girl who went to high school in the South Bay and you're right, it seemed like everyone knew each other.
laugh.gif

Lowell. 

I was with my girl who went to high school in the South Bay and you're right, it seemed like everyone knew each other.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom