Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Curry for Gasol would benefit both teams and if we could dump beans in that deal even better. It gives us a offensive low post threat and they get a legitimate point guard. Though I don't see this happening and I would hate to see curry go to the Lakers, only for him to torch us every season.

Yeah, and on the Lakers' side, they wouldn't want to trade one of their best players in the same division as well. The good players, when traded, almost always change conferences.

People on RealGM are talking about getting Andrew Bogut...if it costs us Ellis, I think I'd be down for it.

Curry for Gasol would benefit both teams and if we could dump beans in that deal even better. It gives us a offensive low post threat and they get a legitimate point guard. Though I don't see this happening and I would hate to see curry go to the Lakers, only for him to torch us every season.

Yeah, and on the Lakers' side, they wouldn't want to trade one of their best players in the same division as well. The good players, when traded, almost always change conferences.

People on RealGM are talking about getting Andrew Bogut...if it costs us Ellis, I think I'd be down for it.

I miss Eric Musselman.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I miss Eric Musselman.
tired.gif
He's coaching in the NBDL for Reno...Hopefully he'll land another head coaching job in the future. I really hoped he would be successful in Sacramento, but it seemed once he arrived. Things went downhill for him.
Are the Warriors interested in Brian Shaw? That would be nice.

I miss Eric Musselman.
tired.gif
He's coaching in the NBDL for Reno...Hopefully he'll land another head coaching job in the future. I really hoped he would be successful in Sacramento, but it seemed once he arrived. Things went downhill for him.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i would too, but my guess is that this is just mere "speculation" and nothing else.

i know people hate bogut 'cause he's "injury prone" when he missed games with his bad back and random migraines, and now his new elbow concern but that dude comes to play. he defends, rebounds, blocks, and has a nice game in the paint as well. he's been "underachieving" i think, 'cause he hasn't had an effective point guard and maybe curry can provide him with that. he's a top 5 center in the league when healthy (dwight, horford, amare, jefferson, bogut-- no order), legit 7 feet... but makes 12-13-14M in the next few years.

also, skiles would have tons of fun with ellis
laugh.gif

how many swingmen does MIL need on that roster?

Originally Posted by acidicality

i would too, but my guess is that this is just mere "speculation" and nothing else.

i know people hate bogut 'cause he's "injury prone" when he missed games with his bad back and random migraines, and now his new elbow concern but that dude comes to play. he defends, rebounds, blocks, and has a nice game in the paint as well. he's been "underachieving" i think, 'cause he hasn't had an effective point guard and maybe curry can provide him with that. he's a top 5 center in the league when healthy (dwight, horford, amare, jefferson, bogut-- no order), legit 7 feet... but makes 12-13-14M in the next few years.

also, skiles would have tons of fun with ellis
laugh.gif

how many swingmen does MIL need on that roster?

Andrew Bogut
eek.gif
 wow, if we get him and with the development of Udoh, we would have a great defensive front court. (Oh yeah I forgot about Lee
laugh.gif
) But I would be hesitant to give up Ellis only cause I'm not sure where our offense will come from. Curry and Wright has been inconsistent on offense and I don't think Lee can give us 20+ per night, but then again he did have that nasty injury in the beginning of the season. 
So if this trade goes through I'll miss Ellis but it might be a step in the right direction. 

Andrew Bogut
eek.gif
 wow, if we get him and with the development of Udoh, we would have a great defensive front court. (Oh yeah I forgot about Lee
laugh.gif
) But I would be hesitant to give up Ellis only cause I'm not sure where our offense will come from. Curry and Wright has been inconsistent on offense and I don't think Lee can give us 20+ per night, but then again he did have that nasty injury in the beginning of the season. 
So if this trade goes through I'll miss Ellis but it might be a step in the right direction. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I miss Eric Musselman.
tired.gif

Yeah the Warriors have shown interest along with the Rockets and of course the Lakers. Don't know how everything would pan out for Shaw, I wouldn't mind seeing him comeback to the Bay seeing as how he grew up here and play high school and college ball here. Though the chances are slim if the Lakers decide to keep things in house. We'll see.....

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I miss Eric Musselman.
tired.gif

Yeah the Warriors have shown interest along with the Rockets and of course the Lakers. Don't know how everything would pan out for Shaw, I wouldn't mind seeing him comeback to the Bay seeing as how he grew up here and play high school and college ball here. Though the chances are slim if the Lakers decide to keep things in house. We'll see.....

Andrew Bogut
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Go ahead and trade em, and draft Kemba.
pimp.gif

Steph
Kemba
Wright
Udoh/Lee
Bogut.

Trade Lee or Biedrins along with Ellis and try to pry away Mbah a Moute, Ilyasova, or John Salmons.

Andrew Bogut
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Steph
Kemba
Wright
Udoh/Lee
Bogut.

Trade Lee or Biedrins along with Ellis and try to pry away Mbah a Moute, Ilyasova, or John Salmons.

Andrew Bogut
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Steph
Kemba
Wright
Udoh/Lee
Bogut.
Steph and Kemba at the same time?
laugh.gif
Not gonna work (at least on the defensive end)...Monta is already an undersized guard.

Andrew Bogut
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Steph
Kemba
Wright
Udoh/Lee
Bogut.
Steph and Kemba at the same time?
laugh.gif
Not gonna work (at least on the defensive end)...Monta is already an undersized guard.

so is shaw gonna try and run the triangle offense here? i dont think thats gonna work here. lets just hope he doesnt bring kurt rambis results
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom