Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by dland24

Call me biased. Call me crazy. But IMO, there is absolutely no reason that Monta couldnt be a 23+/8 guy if he was the starting PG on this team.

yes but that doesnt equal wins.

thompson is not just a shooter. he can defend well too.

Call me biased. Call me crazy. But IMO, there is absolutely no reason that Monta couldnt be a 23+/8 guy if he was the starting PG on this team.

thompson is not just a shooter. he can defend well too.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

monta done as a warrior now with this pick?
That would be my guess. I'm fine with the pick, hopefully we can get a solid big in exchange for Monta.  

monta done as a warrior now with this pick?
That would be my guess. I'm fine with the pick, hopefully we can get a solid big in exchange for Monta.  

It doesnt equal wins because our bigs and bench are terrible.  Curry + Andris or by himself could land us a big man. 

I really dont understand the infatuation with trading our best player.  But thats what makes us fans right?  We all watch the same thing and see something different.

It doesnt equal wins because our bigs and bench are terrible.  Curry + Andris or by himself could land us a big man. 

I really dont understand the infatuation with trading our best player.  But thats what makes us fans right?  We all watch the same thing and see something different.

I've heard rumors of the Warriors picking up another 1st rounder; I would not mind if they did that for Leonard or Singleton...

I've heard rumors of the Warriors picking up another 1st rounder; I would not mind if they did that for Leonard or Singleton...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So much for that Acid.

Back
Top Bottom