Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by dland24

So much for that Acid.

Good call Acid.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I listened to Riley on KNBR earlier after they made the pick for Klay and he was mentioning that Klay answers some of their depth problems. He was usually alluding to what kind of depth he can bring, so makes me believe that no matter the rumors, Monta is staying.

Unless of course they get blown away.

I listened to Riley on KNBR earlier after they made the pick for Klay and he was mentioning that Klay answers some of their depth problems. He was usually alluding to what kind of depth he can bring, so makes me believe that no matter the rumors, Monta is staying.

Unless of course they get blown away.

I actually like the value in these picks if they are going to be used to address our depth issue are Riley has said. Of course we were not going to address the problem of a low post guy/rebounding through the draft unless we traded for somebody.

I actually like the value in these picks if they are going to be used to address our depth issue are Riley has said. Of course we were not going to address the problem of a low post guy/rebounding through the draft unless we traded for somebody.

Back
Top Bottom