LOCK.. www.pltcsapparel.com

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

smh at the amount of haters pointing out every little detail. GL to you man
it aint even hate. it just flat out sucks.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

My money isnt the issue because i have plenty of it which isnt being used at this time (ie. paypal money etc) I am turning my T-mobile money into something positive.

you have a child and you still think this? why don't you take the money you are going to piss away on this garbage and put it into a college fund for youchild? let me guess, you got that long paper so college for your seed isn't an issue?

definitive verdict, pass.

Do you have to get express permission from the deli owner, or building owner, to use their building in a shot?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Do you have to get express permission from the deli owner, or building owner, to use their building in a shot?

I grew up eating their so the money i invested in their wen i asked theysaid of course
laugh.gif
just getting the papers ready and gotta edit out the numbers these are all just text shots for whats to come

Bullet ball
laugh.gif
im a little too much of a optimistic person to investmy every penny and life into something in business you barely see profits until the 2nd year so im not putting all my eggs in one basket my t-mobile hookupswill be the primary funding of this

My wife is leaning photography to start her own business, and was talking about how you need permits to shoot certain places, etc....helps that you know theowner, most certainly. Good luck.

Originally Posted by boxer

My money isnt the issue because i have plenty of it which isnt being used at this time (ie. paypal money
etc) I am turning my T-mobile money into something positive.

you have a child and you still think this? why don't you take the money you are going to piss away on this garbage and put it into a college fund for you child? let me guess, you got that long paper so college for your seed isn't an issue?

definitive verdict, pass.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^he said stop worrying about his money.

puppetfacepalm.gif

Honestly, unless you sitting on millions (and I doubt you are considering your "job" is hooking people up with T-mobile discounts) money is ALWAYS anissue. If you're trying to do something good with the money, put it into a better investment than this. Whatever though, I'll stop worrying about yourmoney.

I'll pass on the clothing. I'm a trader and if I saw this from a public company, I'd probably be looking to buy puts or at least short them.
smh.gif

www.PltcsApperal.com
New Up and Coming Clothing Line Support by bumping here : CLICKHERE
CLICK HERE --GET OUT OF T-MOBILE CONTRACTSNO FEE'S+[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bill Credits[/color]

you give us a misspelled link to check you out in your sig. your spelling in your post sucks as well. what's the problem cashmere? i want to wish youluck, but...i can't.

this stuff is straight garbage op. Nothing sets you apart from any other wack company makeing t-shirts these days. If you think you are going to do it big bytaking pictures of buildings and putting it on a shirt with PLTCS on it you are trippin'. This market is already saturated with this crap, listen toeveryone else, this investment of yours is going nowhere. Also if this is your 'brain child' as you put it, you should know to stop now, cause theideas just aren't flowing right for you.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

www.PltcsApperal.com

CLICK HERE --GET OUT OF T-MOBILE CONTRACTS
NO FEE'S
+[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bill Credits[/color]

you give us a misspelled link to check you out in your sig. your spelling in your post sucks as well. what's the problem cashmere? i want to wish you
luck, but...i can't.

fixed all of that i was honestly finishing up a long day

Other people that are speaking of im making a big investment i really am not at all id say $1000 will be spent from now until release thats really not much atall to me

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

www.PltcsApperal.com

CLICK HERE --GET OUT OF T-MOBILE CONTRACTS
NO FEE'S
+[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bill Credits[/color]

you give us a misspelled link to check you out in your sig. your spelling in your post sucks as well. what's the problem cashmere? i want to wish you
luck, but...i can't.

fixed all of that i was honestly finishing up a long day

Other people that are speaking of im making a big investment i really am not at all id say $1000 will be spent from now until release thats really not much at all to me
nah....$1000 really ain't much.

I don't like it, but I hope people do so you can feed your family, cuz THAT'S what matters at the end of the day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not to be rude or anything
but the design sucks
I mean NYC FTW?
who are you selling this to WoW gamers?

I'm impressed. Looks very promising, not just the actual designs but your whole theme, style, direction and overall management of the line. The NYC*FTW isa definite pickup (as long as the price aint ridiculous)..... Def looks like a brand I'd $!!! wit.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom