Lock.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

I'm in junior year too fam, taking four AP courses, extra-curriculars and all that jazz...just keep pushing there will be a lot more ahead of us so it's just pointless to give up 16 years into your life.

I enjoy reading these posts, cause
A) Dude is focused.
B) Perfect example for OP

My friend got Questbridge, Im hoping you all know what that is. And she only took AP Spanish this year, barely. That's right just 1 AP/Honors course in 4 years.

What does that tell you?

To me I see that it ain't all about grades and extra-curricular stuff its how much you want it and how you can put it on a piece of paper. Or screen I guess.

Don't give up my dude I feel you're pain and I honestly want to slap you around to get the *****assness out of you but I cant so take this as a big Brother kinda advice.

Im at a 3.7 GPA with a 20 ACT composite, did that stop me from applying to Cornell or Columbia, Berkeley or UCLA?

Hell no, although I didnt show it I know I'm better than that and believe that wherever I end up at this September I'm going to study for all those tests like I should

have done and transfer into a nice school if i don't get into one. It isn't even the end of the road for you, you're just over emotional grow some balls and realize that there isn't anything stopping

you but yourself.

P.S. Props to you heat didn't mean to disrespect keep up the good work
pimp.gif

Dude I don't know what to tell you if your stressing over high school. Start developing good study habits and partaking in tension relieving activities now because college will definitely test you and the real world will whoop your $%$. 3.0 isn't bad at all and from looks of your post you might want to go the community college route cause It doesn't seem like you will be able to handle juggling the intense partying of your first two years along with your course work...but seriously 3.0 is not bad at all and you can always transfer. I would only be panicking in your situation if I was trying to get into ivy or top 5 public school.

Dude I don't know what to tell you if your stressing over high school. Start developing good study habits and partaking in tension relieving activities now because college will definitely test you and the real world will whoop your $%$. 3.0 isn't bad at all and from looks of your post you might want to go the community college route cause It doesn't seem like you will be able to handle juggling the intense partying of your first two years along with your course work...but seriously 3.0 is not bad at all and you can always transfer. I would only be panicking in your situation if I was trying to get into ivy or top 5 public school.

People can turn their lives around at any age, especially teenage years.

-Study hard and find your way into a community college at the least.
-Talk to your counselors, set up appointments with community colleges and seek financial aid (FAFSA).
-Find something that interests you and work towards that. Have some goals. It starts with the mind and you have to believe in yourself.

People can turn their lives around at any age, especially teenage years.

-Study hard and find your way into a community college at the least.
-Talk to your counselors, set up appointments with community colleges and seek financial aid (FAFSA).
-Find something that interests you and work towards that. Have some goals. It starts with the mind and you have to believe in yourself.

Originally Posted by DenisHot

you know what to do...

gunlg.jpg
you realize if the kid were to actualy committ suicide you could be charged with assisting in the suicide right?
30t6p3b.gif
 at the unecessary and ignorant response...
keep your chin up kid
we all end up where we need to be
soon youll find your spot

you know what to do...

gunlg.jpg
you realize if the kid were to actualy committ suicide you could be charged with assisting in the suicide right?
30t6p3b.gif
keep your chin up kid
we all end up where we need to be
soon youll find your spot

Originally Posted by upandcoming

you know what to do...

gunlg.jpg
30t6p3b.gif

They don't hear you though then you'll see dukes in rip threads saying rip to gay dudes that took their own lifes.
Double standards.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by upandcoming

you know what to do...

gunlg.jpg
30t6p3b.gif

They don't hear you though then you'll see dukes in rip threads saying rip to gay dudes that took their own lifes.
Double standards.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes in here seriously provoking a kid who comes out and says he's depressed? I +!%#%!% embarrassed to be on this site sometimes.

Dudes in here seriously provoking a kid who comes out and says he's depressed? I +!%#%!% embarrassed to be on this site sometimes.

Why the hell are you complaining with a 3.0 GPA? As far as im concerned you can get into a lot of colleges with that

Why the hell are you complaining with a 3.0 GPA? As far as im concerned you can get into a lot of colleges with that

www.pickthebrain.com

start reading. A LOT.
Self Development will help you set goals and achieve them.

To start,
Set a goal for tomorrow. Something small, yet important.
Soon you will be setting weekly and semester goals.

For me,
Today I left for class early enough that I didn't have to drive to school like I was in a damn F1 race... slamming my hands on the steering wheel anytime I got a red light or someone was in my lane.
Got to class feeling much more relaxed, focused better, and absorbed more information.

www.pickthebrain.com

start reading. A LOT.

To start,

For me,
Today I left for class early enough that I didn't have to drive to school like I was in a damn F1 race... slamming my hands on the steering wheel anytime I got a red light or someone was in my lane.
Got to class feeling much more relaxed, focused better, and absorbed more information.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

www.pickthebrain.com

start reading. A LOT.

To start,

For me,

this is some god damn #@$!+@$ good advice

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

www.pickthebrain.com

start reading. A LOT.

To start,

For me,

this is some god damn #@$!+@$ good advice

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

So im a Junior in HS right now and im literally feeling a depression that i have NEVER felt before in my life 
tired.gif

Im not really a "smart" person when it comes to school and stuff and im i dont even think i can make it into a decent university (community is NOT an option)

therees been so much stress for me right now and a lot of weight.

My avg. gpa right now is 3.0, im not studying for SAT, im in no clubs, activities, etc.

Like, i honestly just feel like giving up.

Now i know many of yall are gonna say 

"man up" and stuff and truthfully, its easier said then done 
tired.gif

Any recent HS'ers been in my position?

I keep hearing how HARD it is to get in colleges but i really dont wanna believe it. I know i shouldnt take it lightly, but i feel like its over exaggerated.

/vent
roll.gif

Only took one minute, too. 
laugh.gif

But forreal... since when is a 3.0 bad?  Where you go to school, OP?  Harvard Preparatory School or some %+$+?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

So im a Junior in HS right now and im literally feeling a depression that i have NEVER felt before in my life 
tired.gif

Im not really a "smart" person when it comes to school and stuff and im i dont even think i can make it into a decent university (community is NOT an option)

therees been so much stress for me right now and a lot of weight.

My avg. gpa right now is 3.0, im not studying for SAT, im in no clubs, activities, etc.

Like, i honestly just feel like giving up.

Now i know many of yall are gonna say 

"man up" and stuff and truthfully, its easier said then done 
tired.gif

Any recent HS'ers been in my position?

I keep hearing how HARD it is to get in colleges but i really dont wanna believe it. I know i shouldnt take it lightly, but i feel like its over exaggerated.

/vent
roll.gif

Only took one minute, too. 
laugh.gif

But forreal... since when is a 3.0 bad?  Where you go to school, OP?  Harvard Preparatory School or some %+$+?

Back
Top Bottom