Lock.

Last year I had school, a job, track, and was on Acutane. Felt like dying some days, but I love life too much ha. You'll survive brah just keep ya head up

Last year I had school, a job, track, and was on Acutane. Felt like dying some days, but I love life too much ha. You'll survive brah just keep ya head up

I graduated from a community college and make more money than alot of people my age....

Is all a matter of how much you take advantage of the cards you are dealt.

I graduated from a community college and make more money than alot of people my age....

Is all a matter of how much you take advantage of the cards you are dealt.

the case for community college is very simple.

in a nutshell, going to a CC your first 2 years will only deprive you of one thing and that's 2 years of experience at a university (dorms, first-time college friends, etc).

the case for community college is very simple.

in a nutshell, going to a CC your first 2 years will only deprive you of one thing and that's 2 years of experience at a university (dorms, first-time college friends, etc).

Originally Posted by bjm5295

When did a 3.0 become bad?

Forreal though
laugh.gif
, I know people that got into decent schools with 3.0's

Relax your making something out of nothing. You should also stop living to impress your dad instead do what you feel is right for you not anyone else.

Relax your making something out of nothing. You should also stop living to impress your dad instead do what you feel is right for you not anyone else.

Settle down man you have a while to go. Just reason with your dad about community college because it is the way to go with all the budget cuts and what not. Go there get your GE knocked out and transfer to a good college.

Settle down man you have a while to go. Just reason with your dad about community college because it is the way to go with all the budget cuts and what not. Go there get your GE knocked out and transfer to a good college.

Sucks for you cause this won't be the most depressed you'll ever be in your life, especially with that attitude, %*%%$.

relax from the pressure.

a 3.0 isn't bad. you'll get into a decent school.

no sat prep class? doesn't matter. i don't know many people that did and they all ended up fine. i never took one and i did pretty well in my opinion.

it's just school, it could be worse. although i was a senior in HS saying the same thing when i got rejected from all the schools i wanted to go to. i got off the waitlist at a pretty good one though and now i have a 3.47 gpa about to graduate in the spring.

life hands you worse cards later on; just lighten up now (although easier said than done)

Sucks for you cause this won't be the most depressed you'll ever be in your life, especially with that attitude, %*%%$.

relax from the pressure.

a 3.0 isn't bad. you'll get into a decent school.

no sat prep class? doesn't matter. i don't know many people that did and they all ended up fine. i never took one and i did pretty well in my opinion.

it's just school, it could be worse. although i was a senior in HS saying the same thing when i got rejected from all the schools i wanted to go to. i got off the waitlist at a pretty good one though and now i have a 3.47 gpa about to graduate in the spring.

life hands you worse cards later on; just lighten up now (although easier said than done)

Back
Top Bottom