LOCK

I think the Bobby hate just stems from the end of last season. Most people wanted to see Clay go then. What Jax said about him is true too, he wants everyone to ride in comfortable & safe circles when no one there is built like that.

She was like that last season.

So Kevin from Shameless and and the lady from The Shield are going to be on this season. This might be a strong season.

Last edited:
I can't see Juice handling doing all this dirty work for long. He doesn't seem strong enough.

Last edited:
Damn Juice :smh:

I like eps like this. No real breaks.

It's gonna suck when the filler ep or two rolls around.

took the old man to dinner for his b day so just now watching the episode.

to dude who complained about the farsi being broken, the spanish Niro spoke wasn't all that great either. Granted it's a lot easier to make a short part of the script in spanish than in Farsi. Niro did not sound at all convincing, "La cute."

Just putting that out. Back to watching this episode, will post after.

I can't see Juice handling doing all this dirty work for long. He doesn't seem strong enough.

He's stuck doing all that undesirable stuff now. Only way out of it is death for him.

Cool to see Kev from Shameless. He's been looking like a biker with that long hair.

I'm from the bay which is where the fictional town charming on the show is in so there's def a fair share of outlaw MCs there.  Most 5%ers are racist to varying degrees, many of the white outlaw mcs will allow latin members but they won't allow black members.  They'll have alliances with other black groups like how Samcro did with the Grim Bastards but they won't patch in any black members.  

You're thinking about 1%ers. Most members of MCs aren't 1%ers. Idk much about other MC's but with th Angels, if you become a 1%er you are no longer an angel. Your chapter will throw a huge party for you and patch you over, you are now a Warlock, the elite of the elite.

The Hells Angels aren't racist, but blacks just don't join. Doubt few have ever tried, although there is is a few blacks in the organization. Black MCs in the MC community have just never been respected.

You're thinking about 1%ers. Most members of MCs aren't 1%ers. Idk much about other MC's but with th Angels, if you become a 1%er you are no longer an angel. Your chapter will throw a huge party for you and patch you over, you are now a Warlock, the elite of the elite.

The Hells Angels aren't racist, but blacks just don't join. Doubt few have ever tried, although there is is a few blacks in the organization. Black MCs in the MC community have just never been respected.
I meant 1%er and yea all outlaw mcs are 1%ers.  1%ers was created bc they're saying 99% of motorcycle riders r law abiding citizens and that 1% are the outlaw mcs including Hells Angels, Bandidos, Vagos, Pagans, Outlaws, and many other white ones.  Then u got the latin ones like Mongols, and some black ones like East Bay Dragons, Wheels of Soul etc.

Back
Top Bottom