LOCK

You're thinking about 1%ers. Most members of MCs aren't 1%ers. Idk much about other MC's but with th Angels, if you become a 1%er you are no longer an angel. Your chapter will throw a huge party for you and patch you over, you are now a Warlock, the elite of the elite.

The Hells Angels aren't racist, but blacks just don't join. Doubt few have ever tried, although there is is a few blacks in the organization. Black MCs in the MC community have just never been respected.
I meant 1%er and yea all outlaw mcs are 1%ers.  1%ers was created bc they're saying 99% of motorcycle riders r law abiding citizens and that 1% are the outlaw mcs including Hells Angels, Bandidos, Vagos, Pagans, Outlaws, and many other white ones.  Then u got the latin ones like Mongols, and some black ones like East Bay Dragons, Wheels of Soul etc.
I thought that East Bay Dragons weren't 1%ers? I met dudes at Denny's in high school and chopped it up with them and they paid for my meal 

laugh.gif

I thought that East Bay Dragons weren't 1%ers? I met dudes at Denny's in high school and chopped it up with them and they paid for my meal 

laugh.gif
east bay dragons was started by an associate of Sonny Barger, they're def an outlaw mc
Crazy... I just remember thinking, "Man, these guys don't act scary at all!" And then after I finished eating I went up to pay and the waitress was like, "Those biker guys paid your bill already and left a really nice tip!"

I'm from the bay which is where the fictional town charming on the show is in so there's def a fair share of outlaw MCs there.  Most 5%ers are racist to varying degrees, many of the white outlaw mcs will allow latin members but they won't allow black members.  They'll have alliances with other black groups like how Samcro did with the Grim Bastards but they won't patch in any black members.  
You're thinking about 1%ers. Most members of MCs aren't 1%ers. Idk much about other MC's but with th Angels, if you become a 1%er you are no longer an angel. Your chapter will throw a huge party for you and patch you over, you are now a Warlock, the elite of the elite.

The Hells Angels aren't racist, but blacks just don't join. Doubt few have ever tried, although there is is a few blacks in the organization. Black MCs in the MC community have just never been respected.
I'm confused what you're saying. The Hell's Angels and Warlocks are different MCs. 

I meant 1%er and yea all outlaw mcs are 1%ers.  1%ers was created bc they're saying 99% of motorcycle riders r law abiding citizens and that 1% are the outlaw mcs including Hells Angels, Bandidos, Vagos, Pagans, Outlaws, and many other white ones.  Then u got the latin ones like Mongols, and some black ones like East Bay Dragons, Wheels of Soul etc.

ok, let me attempt to phrase this correctly. It's a bit confusing and late. Basically, the club is a 1% MC, but the members aren't 1% if that makes any sense? Once you become a 1%er you are no longer an Angel. Will aswer the rest at the bottom.

I'm from the bay which is where the fictional town charming on the show is in so there's def a fair share of outlaw MCs there.  Most 5%ers are racist to varying degrees, many of the white outlaw mcs will allow latin members but they won't allow black members.  They'll have alliances with other black groups like how Samcro did with the Grim Bastards but they won't patch in any black members.  

I'm confused what you're saying. The Hell's Angels and Warlocks are different MCs. 

I'm in all honesty not 100% sure about the connection between the two and know I won't be able to find anything about it online, but I know there is one unless it's not associated with the Warlock MC. I'll be able to ask an uncle of mine for more info this weekend.

So to both of your guys' comments. The Hells Angels are just a Motorcycle Club. Nothing more, MOST DEFINITELY NOT a gang. Literally not a gang according to the Federal Gov't. In order for the Angels to be able to remain a club and not a gang while maintaining a clean image, they don't associate with criminal activity (if you get what I'm saying). Once a member reaches a certain level of notoriety I suppose, they are patched over to what is known as a Warlock. Once again, I'm almost positive it has to do with the Warlock MC although I'm not 100% sure.

:lol:

east bay dragons was started by an associate of Sonny Barger, they're def an outlaw mc

Crazy... I just remember thinking, "Man, these guys don't act scary at all!" And then after I finished eating I went up to pay and the waitress was like, "Those biker guys paid your bill already and left a really nice tip!"

Most of these dudes are cool as hell. Only talked to one member of a black MC and he was pretty disrespectful. Every member of the local HA was/is cool as hell. A high ranking Angel, may he rest in peace, used to stop by my uncle's all the time for a few beers. Awesome guy, respectful, manners, polite. They're just normal people that are part of a famous club, which has arguably had more influence in the 20th century than any other club. Most of them live in nice *** areas too. Places where they wouldn't usually be thought to live at.

Let's not forget their Motto or slogan, whatever it is, "When we do right, nobody remembers. When we do wrong, nobody forgets."

Last nights ep. was really good..I continue to hate Tara's ugly face and uglier personality..I really don't know how Jax is gonna get the club out from under the Irish..Just seems like the Irish will never let the club go and will do anything to make that partnership continue..And I got mixed feelings about Nero..One minute dude seems like a straight up, no b.s. type of guy and the next it seems like he's being super sneaky..I'm starting to get really interested in what's going to happen with Bobby Elvis..

I got a few questions if anyone wants to chime in

Tara wanting to divorce is serious and behind jax back or just an angle to win the case?

pregnancy test? Wasn't she in jail

Good episode overall but the acting is dry I can't feel Tara's or jax emotion. The Marshall is doing a good job IMO acting that is lol

- Seems serious. Behind Jax's back. But that's not first. First she is going to use what she wrote down on the pads in prison (assuming it's violent/bad things Jax has done) to show that Jax can't be a responsible father if she gets locked up. She wants Wendy to be the guardian.

- She wasn't in jail that long :lol: it's only been like a week or so between the end of 5 and the beginning of 6.

- I think the point is that the emotions between them are really waning. Solidified by the fact that they weren't looking each other in the eye while boning at the end.

I got a few questions if anyone wants to chime in

Good episode overall but the acting is dry I can't feel Tara's or jax emotion. The Marshall is doing a good job IMO acting that is lol

I agree Tara's acting is dry, but that's probably because she's just a bad actress..But Jax's lack of emotion, I feel, is on purpose..When the show started, he expressed more emotion (happiness, sorrow, confusion, terror, etc..)..And now after all the crap that's happened to him, like his kid getting kidnapped, mom raped, OPIE DYING, step-dad responsible for his bio-father's death, jail time, it's turned him into a cold-hearted person..And, IMO, it's started to turn him into the thing he hates the most, and that is Clay..

Should've did doggy then.

:lol:

Man, that scene when Juice killed that chick :wow: :smh:. I'm still rooting for his character but he should just better be glad Jax is letting earn his back way back in the club.

And I also agree on Clay not being a rat. I think he'll tell the US Marshall dude whatever to survive in there but he won't snitch, that's probably why he's stalling.

Anyone know where I can watch the 5 season someone put up a link before but I can't find it link was for season 6

- Seems serious. Behind Jax's back. But that's not first. First she is going to use what she wrote down on the pads in prison (assuming it's violent/bad things Jax has done) to show that Jax can't be a responsible father if she gets locked up. She wants Wendy to be the guardian.

- She wasn't in jail that long :lol: it's only been like a week or so between the end of 5 and the beginning of 6.

- I think the point is that the emotions between them are really waning. Solidified by the fact that they weren't looking each other in the eye while boning at the end.

still mad at Sutter for not showing Jax's cakes in that scene too. :smh:

To bring some light to that 1% thing, had it not been for Juice ratting to the cops and such, he would be a candidate to be a 1%er.

I mean, I read up the previous five seasons. I know watching from the start will be a different story.

Fair to call Juice a pawn?

Did my boo Samarie dirty. Had to be done though, she had it coming with her drug abuse, paranoia, and trigger happy self.

I still don't think Jax is gonna let Juice slide for talking to the cops. I think Jax is just keeping Juice around for now just so that he has another loyal member of the club who'll never vote against his proposals at the table and what not. Just like he did with Tig last season. But instead of sparing Juice's life like he did Tig's, I think he's gonna off him once he has no more use for him.

Last edited:
Tig killing that Iranian dude is gonna do them in.  And him in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom