LOCK

I have posted this story before but about 2 years ago I was snuzzing this married chick. Well in my defense she said they were separated and on way to finalizing the divorce.

Well it was about 4am on a Tuesday. I'm chilling after sex watching TV when there is a knock at the door. I tell her see who it is and she goes and then comes running back. She was like her husband randomly decided to come by. I knew it was bs but whatever. She was like jump out the window. I looked out the window but I wasn't about to jump 3 stories down. She then was like hide in the closet. I'm like WTF but whatever. So I get in this small closet and turn off both my phones. Can't have a text coming thru when in hiding.

So she opens door for dude and off top he was like where is he? She was lying like its no one here and she just woke up. He starts checking all da rooms. He gets to the closet where I was and opened the door and hanged his coat up. I was like cool he ain't see me. Then he opens the door slowly and parts the jackets and there I was. I size him up and we about the same size so I'm thinking ima sneak him and book it. But he doesn't say anything I guess out of shock. So I say wassup and walk past him. Grab my skully and dip. He walked past me to his trunk of his car. I dip and never called shorty again. Wild night. I thought for sure a fight or he would pull da tool on me. Guess I had guardian angel cuz homey ain't say one word to me. Lol.

wow, drive -by 
eek.gif

Anyone peep the lil sample for next weeks episode. Looks like there were a scene where there were 3 boxes for 3 dead sons and they were burning their jackets...

Now that's more like it.

Robocop with that throat slash, Tig getting handed over finally, still wish Clay would have gotten shanked, oh well

Series might be headed back the right direction after this episode.

Clay gonna end up doing life for all the bodies hes gonna catch on the inside, just to stay alive 
laugh.gif

i think wendy killed dude that was after her? :nerd:

mad they didnt show us tig, something tells me he makes it out alive and out for revenge against jax

Back
Top Bottom