LOCK

don't click spoiler if you haven't seen the first episode.

Jesus Christ. Did Nero drive that dude to the house to beat up Layla? Did Nero know? Crap, Nero has to die.

Last edited:
Your spoiler isn't working. So try not to post anymore spoilers :lol:

Was that Lyla in bed though? Didn't look like her.

Last edited:
the sons are starting to be a little goofy now...

AHS The Coven looks DOPE!  They lost me w/ last season.  Glad to see Taissa Farmiga back on there too

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Even after all his shady ****...

I still like Clay.

Was thinking about this while watching the last two eps of season 5 today. From Jax beating his *** to getting his ink blacked out to the look on his face when Gemma and Juice ****** him, I felt awful for Clay.

That's what's so great about this show. Take a guy you want dead for a season and 11 episodes then make you want him to bounce back in two eps :lol:

Where em cops come from DAMN

Telling you man, it HAD to be a setup.

Was Layla the chick in the beginning? the one where the kid kisses her before leaving?

on a sidenote, I gotta try this Devil's cut Jim Beam.

I think it was. And if that was her, the they are showing Opie's kid for a reason.

And that Jim Beam is terrible. Bought a bottle months ago and its still sitting 90% full on the counter.

I gotta rewind it but that didn't look like her.

Ope's kid had hair like him, if anything that'd be Lyla's kid Piper.

sick.gif

Where em cops come from DAMN

Telling you man, it HAD to be a setup.

Was Layla the chick in the beginning? the one where the kid kisses her before leaving?

on a sidenote, I gotta try this Devil's cut Jim Beam.

I think it was. And if that was her, the they are showing Opie's kid for a reason.

And that Jim Beam is terrible. Bought a bottle months ago and its still sitting 90% full on the counter.

Idk about devil's cut but OG Jim Beam is fire, me and a couple friends killed a handle a while ago. Only downside is most girls don't really like whiskey, gotta buy Vodka for them.

laugh.gif
 man who the hell is this kid.  I guess it's like the mystery lady that kept showing up everywhere in previous seasons

Back
Top Bottom