LOCK

What in the bloody hell just went down?..I'm really not digging this school shooting thing..

Just looked it up on imdb. She wasn't on Deadwood but looks similar to the actress that was on it. Didn't realize the lawyer played Calamity Jane.

Yes she was..She played Joanie Stubbs..You might wanna look again..She was Cy Tolliver's main chick, not Al Sweragen..

Last edited:
I think Bobby Elvis is gonna try and start his own club and go up against Jax and SAMCRO..

I'm just hoping not everyone thinks he did this for some kinda shock value. That gun is one of the guns Jax gave to Nero's crew last season. All gonna come back around :smh:

word, at the end you see the chick smoking. Pretty sure she's the mom of that blonde kid, Nero's cousin appears to be a spouse of her's.

I think Bobby Elvis is gonna try and start his own club and go up against Jax and SAMCRO..

No, if anything Bobby is starting a Nomad chapter again.

smh at them not even showing boob. I'm tired of seeing Jax's ***.

Just looked it up on imdb. She wasn't on Deadwood but looks similar to the actress that was on it. Didn't realize the lawyer played Calamity Jane.

Yes she was..She played Joanie Stubbs..You might wanna look again..She was Cy Tolliver's main chick, not Al Sweragen..

Whoops, mixed her up with another blonde actress in the episode. SOA isn't even listed on Kim Dickens' profile right now.

I'm just hoping not everyone thinks he did this for some kinda shock value. That gun is one of the guns Jax gave to Nero's crew last season. All gonna come back around :smh:

My memory sucks. Didn't even remember that.

At this point....

The only character that still has my full respect is Happy.

It's either him or Chibbs for me. One of my favorite moments in the series is when he kills Jimmy O :pimp:

My memory sucks. Didn't even remember that.

Yea, I ****** up and needed to know what was going to happen in this ep so I found out about the shooting like a month ago :lol: once I saw that scene in the recap from last season, I knew it had to be the route they'd use.

My dude Donal Logue is playing the hell out of his character. I still wanna smash is wife and daughter from Grounded For Life.

Oh yea, for sure. On a regular, happy show...that drug use would come back to get Tara off the hook or something good for the club...but not here :lol:

Last edited:
No, if anything Bobby is starting a Nomad chapter again.

I thought that too..But that's too obvious..Yall know Kurt likes to throw them curveballs at us..They have Bobby ask dude if he missed Nomad, then Juice brings it up to Gemma, then Bobby's circling stuff on a map that would lead us to believe the Nomad angle..But I bet they swerve us..Or maybe they're making it blatant just to trick us into thinking it'll be something else..

Why does this show always try to sneak in some man butt?

Whenever I see the nudity warning I already ready know it's going to be a dude

Btw...

My dude Donal Logue is playing the hell out of his character. I still wanna smash his wife and daughter from Grounded For Life.

That's the second time you've said something that I couldn't agree with more..The mom's boobies on GFL was always jiggling just ever so rightly..

Word, we need more groping of Gemma's boobs.

Also lets keep in mind, Jax wasn't supposed to tell ANYONE about RICO. yet, everyone knows about it now. Believe Galindo will find out and have repercussions for Jax. I have no idea how Jax will pull any of this off.

Btw...

My dude Donal Logue is playing the hell out of his character. I still wanna smash his wife and daughter from Grounded For Life.

He plays an Irish guy on Copper and heard a little bit of that accent when he was talking to Tara.

great first ep

yea bobby is def starting a nomad chapter, thats why he wrote that nomad's name down

when are they supposed to meet at jury's?

tara needs to tell the lawyer to tell jax about toric

Back
Top Bottom