Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, honestly

You probably shouldn't do it. But...So what man. Honestly, just live man. You aren't going to die. He isn't going to show up at the gym or your doorstep and blow your head off. To me, as a 21 year old myself, I know what's right and what's wrong. I know what good morals are. But one day, i'm going to be 35, and 40 years old. I'm going to look back at my 20's and not have any wild experiences to look back on because I was too scared of bad Karma or too busy trying to live right by my morals.

What I'm saying is life is all about memories and experiences. This seems like the biggest thing in the world right now, but this kind of stuff is the stuff you share with your boys when you're looking 35, 40 in the eye and wanting to settle down. You will never be able to say "Man, we was wild back then! Remember when I had ol girl in the backseat and she was married?! Crazy!" you will never be able to say things like that. You won't ever have any fun living right, or morally 100% of the time.

Look, honestly

You probably shouldn't do it. But...So what man. Honestly, just live man. You aren't going to die. He isn't going to show up at the gym or your doorstep and blow your head off. To me, as a 21 year old myself, I know what's right and what's wrong. I know what good morals are. But one day, i'm going to be 35, and 40 years old. I'm going to look back at my 20's and not have any wild experiences to look back on because I was too scared of bad Karma or too busy trying to live right by my morals.

What I'm saying is life is all about memories and experiences. This seems like the biggest thing in the world right now, but this kind of stuff is the stuff you share with your boys when you're looking 35, 40 in the eye and wanting to settle down. You will never be able to say "Man, we was wild back then! Remember when I had ol girl in the backseat and she was married?! Crazy!" you will never be able to say things like that. You won't ever have any fun living right, or morally 100% of the time.

What this man said.

Look, honestly

Sorry bro, but I don't agree with that logic. Your choices now usually dictates where you are in the future!

The girl is married, OP did the right thing by stepping back. To support such an act is non-sense! Your logic of reminiscing memories of your 20s shouldn't encourage acts like these, because acts like these is what breaks you.

*Going NT extreme mode*

With a logic like that, just to talk with your 35 year old 'boys'... would it sound right, if your boy told you "Man we were so wild in our 20s, having sex with all those under age kids" or "Bro remember the time we use to get drunk and drive 100+mph?"

You can have fun in other ways.

Last edited:

Look, honestly

What this man said is idiotic.

Bet $5 that the chick divorces her husband and gets in a relationship with OP...

Next thread: I moved in with a milf and she not respecting me... I think she's cheating

Did we ever get a update on this situation??
Dude went straight silent,lol...
Somebody put the paws on him or that YAPPER lol

Did we ever get a update on this situation??
Dude went straight silent,lol...
Somebody put the paws on him or that YAPPER lol
Sorry to say but I got a BJ from her in backseat of her car.

I'm weak willed sorry, I regretted it right after, she kept saying how she never does this and that she liked me the day she saw me renew my gym subscription.

There's the update.

@njcollector how did the 2nd meet up happen? give us the play by play lol

if you guys were the husband, wouldn't you want to know if your wife is cheating so you could move on?

If i'm wifing someone, she better be able to ignore anyone (channing tatum, brad pitt, will smith) if they try to run game.

Look, honestly

This is the most absurd thing I've heard all day.

If this is the kind of stuff that you need to do in order to say you had "one Hell of a life", then I feel sorry for you. Your life must be considerably unimaginative and perfunctory if you need to go against morals to look back when you're older and say you "lived" life.

It's people like you that destroy our society. Disgusting.

This is the most absurd thing I've heard all day.

If this is the kind of stuff that you need to do in order to say you had "one Hell of a life", then I feel sorry for you. Your life must be considerably unimaginative and perfunctory if you need to go against morals to look back when you're older and say you "lived" life.

It's people like you that destroy our society. Disgusting.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Thanks for the kind words my guy, preciate' it.

I was young, dumb, and honestly in love. To all her friends/family I was her "best friend" no one in her camp knew I was beating down them walls. We even did it once on her parents bed :x She asked me to be IN the wedding, like a male bridesmaid LMAO I honestly believe she loved me too, but who knows

Sounds like you were her jump off

A blinkin said it best...

You may not get murked... You may not get caught up...

But think about your view on women moving forward...

But even if he didn't do anything with her, his view on women would already be ruined no?

I'm almost in the exact same situation as the OP right now, except she isn't married :lol:

So when you do finally settle down and fall in love, ready to start a family. How would you feel that your Wife/Mother of your kids just domed up a 21 year old?

"f*** a *n***** *b**** i aint trippin, tell him to get the f*** out my face"

Last edited:
If shes willing !! doesn't make it right, might get yourself in a sticky situation.. which would be best avoided.. but if you dont, the next man will. #Facts

.. be careful young bro, you know right from wrong. Make your own decisions.. You alone have to deal with the consequences..

- Much luv, Stay freshhhh :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
i have a feeling that the dudes that are telling op to go along with it either grew up fatherless or had a similar thing happen to them.

the thing is you DO know better op, you're just weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom