Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she had some sort of respect for her marriage, husband and family, she would'nt of been flirting with you or agreed to meet you for some coffee. She should of right off the bat responded with SORRY IM MARRIED.

The fact that she was flirting, let you kiss, let you throw her into your back seat and even let you slide off her pants, makes me believe she is not happy or is looking for a one nighter.
This is just another example that shows women are only loyal to their feelings.

At this point, she done domed you up, get her number and get her to send you some pics and post here on NT.
Aint gotta be nudes, just feed the beasts!!

So because she's gonna cheat anyway he should be the scumbag with no morals before someone else? OP if you have any bit of morals don't do it. It's not worth it.
I hate that logic too man. Makes no sense. OP did the right thing man. Not worth the bad Karma and it isn't worth turning your back on another dude. Dudes need to start looking out for each other. So that means you should take a picture of her giving you head, find her husband on FB and make a scret account and send him the picture

At this point, she done domed you up, get her number and get her to send you some pics and post here on NT.

Nah, I'm good. At this point - as man who's engaged to another woman, I don't want to see some unfaithful, unloyal woman flaunting herself through iMessage just to further prove why she's a horrible wife and has no morals towards her kids and husband.

I'm grown man now, B. Stuff like this doesn't excite me anymore..

3Stacks said it best fam, and he speaks on how I feel about women these days:

****** that are married don't wanna go home
But we look up to them, they wish they were us
They want some new trim
We lust for some trust

Nah, I'm good. At this point - as man who's engaged to another woman, I don't want to see some unfaithful, unloyal woman flaunting herself through iMessage just to further prove why she's a horrible wife and has no morals towards her kids and husband.

They want some new trim
We lust for some trust

Trill ****.

They want some new trim
We lust for some trust

lol I feel ya, but I feel the exact opposite, she should be put on blast for her adultery. This stuff happens way to often and people get away with it. I hate cheaters, if your future wife was cheating on you wouldn't you want someone to put her on blast and you find out?

They want some new trim
We lust for some trust
repped..... people with morals and integrity are a dying breed tho

This is the LAST thread where pics should be delivered. Dont play a hand in destroying a marriage man. You've already taken it as far as you should in terms of the scumbagginess.

QFT!

Im not gonna tell you to NOT do more with her OP. But i'll tell you my dirty deed when I was 21.

Met this girl in my dorm when we were freshman, we had sex every week for 3 years all while she was in a long distance relationship with her BF in another state.
They got engaged 2years into us smashing weekly.
I last had sex with her a week before she got married.....and then I went to the wedding :smh:

Would I change anything? No. Would I ever mess with any chick who says she's in a committed relationship ever again? HELL NO
You sir are terrible :lol:

As for OP, karma is nothing to play with. As many have said, one day you're going to have a loved one and when she heads to the gym you'll be paranoid. We always want what we shouldn't have. Your logic to stop in the instance was correct, go with your initial instinct to not fall for that. She wants validation and you're it.

You 'sposed be hittin that.
15fkgwg.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

what movie is this from?

You sir are terrible :lol:

As for OP, karma is nothing to play with. As many have said, one day you're going to have a loved one and when she heads to the gym you'll be paranoid. We always want what we shouldn't have. Your logic to stop in the instance was correct, go with your initial instinct to not fall for that. She wants validation and you're it.

I was young, dumb, and honestly in love. To all her friends/family I was her "best friend" no one in her camp knew I was beating down them walls. We even did it once on her parents bed :x She asked me to be IN the wedding, like a male bridesmaid LMAO I honestly believe she loved me too, but who knows

I only skimmed this thread, but if it's wrong, pics don't matter. This is why it helps to TALK first, you know like normal adults do. I don't fully believe this scenario. Call it what you will *shrugs*.  I know I definitely read this exact scenario on NT at least twice before. Pardon my skepticism.

I don't condone cheating or cheat myself, but NT demographic is showing here 
laugh.gif

I didn't want to reply with any personal comments, because this thread is filled with judgement. Although, it seems as if the OP doesn't really understand what he's gotten himself into.

OP is now partly responsible and involved in destroying a matrimonial bond between a man and woman; A bond where vows were exchanged.

I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in Karma. What you did can't be changed or taken back, OP. Just move on from this and don't get too into it.

Last edited:
don't do it

- nothing from nothing leads to nothing

- the world is round for one reason -- what goes around comes around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom