Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame OP :smh:

Go ahead and invest in a .38 cause your name is gonna come up and her husband is bout to start doing some research :smh: :smh:

Why are y'all so scary lol. 99% of the guys being cheated on tuck their tails and cry.

Hard for some of you to believe but most adultery doesn't end in violence. Y'all watch too much WE.

Wives get ****** every day B

Shame OP :smh:

Go ahead and invest in a .38 cause your name is gonna come up and her husband is bout to start doing some research :smh: :smh:

Why are y'all so scary lol. 99% of the guys being cheated on tuck their tails and cry.

Hard for some of you to believe but most adultery doesn't end in violence. Y'all watch too much WE.

I hope your wife cheats on you b.

I ain't mess with no married girl, but I did smash a lot of moms and send em back home to their kids.

Zero regrets after. Slept pretty good after I got mines.

i dunno bro . my sister in law cousin just got murked a few months ago for getting caught up . yeah most likely it aint going to end like that but it can and does happen. 

i mean i was messing around  with a married girl but i didnt even think twice cuz i knew her husband was soft. i broke it off cuz felt bad for the dude and wouldnt want someone to do that to me. 

what goes around comes around. it happened to me. 

You 'sposed be hittin that.
15fkgwg.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
****** gold 

A blinkin said it best...

You may not get murked... You may not get caught up...

But think about your view on women moving forward...

:lol: @ her saying she normally doesn't do this and she really likes you...

Any chick given up Wop in the car has done it before.

Good thing you didn't do it.....though, the fact that she was going to let you means she a bird & you're not the first.

A blinkin said it best...

You may not get murked... You may not get caught up...

But think about your view on women moving forward...

But even if he didn't do anything with her, his view on women would already be ruined no?

I'm almost in the exact same situation as the OP right now, except she isn't married :lol:

21 year old kid gets popped by angry husband...next weeks headlines.

Stupid idiot 21 year old for getting involved knowingly

Stupid husband for losing it

Smart woman, keeps everything, is alive and free

Smh @ the ease men on men crime is committed over some clam.
Account must be hacked man. This isn't really you.

Good words of wisdom though

If she had some sort of respect for her marriage, husband and family, she would'nt of been flirting with you or agreed to meet you for some coffee. She should of right off the bat responded with SORRY IM MARRIED.

The fact that she was flirting, let you kiss, let you throw her into your back seat and even let you slide off her pants, makes me believe she is not happy or is looking for a one nighter.

You smash a skeez, her husband gets wind of it, breaks your face or kills you, one man hurt/dead another one in prison, the ***** that started it all laughing her way to the bank....who wins?

That's what's gonna happen? All that? If ole boys running his game right that women shouldn't even know his real name, where he lives, where he works, nothing. All pull the rookie mistake but letting girls you have no intentions of caring for all your information like a christian mingle profile page. **** should have no way of contacting you unless you do them.
Yup just hit it and forget bout shorty...her being married with a kid thats her business...she throwing it at you like any other broad that may be single wit no kids so handle that

Last edited:
If she had some sort of respect for her marriage, husband and family, she would'nt of been flirting with you or agreed to meet you for some coffee. She should of right off the bat responded with SORRY IM MARRIED.

The fact that she was flirting, let you kiss, let you throw her into your back seat and even let you slide off her pants, makes me believe she is not happy or is looking for a one nighter.
I disagree. A woman can "respect her marriage" but wants/needs a temporary shot of attention from elsewhere. It happens to us all man. One moment doesn't kill it all. Of course her kissing in the back seat is too far, but I am simply referring to the pass-by flirting. People flirt all the time man, doesn't mean they don't love/respect their marriage partner.

I am sure KSteezy even flirts with female photographers from time to time man and we know he is Husband of the Year 5 years running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom