Looking For A 100k Job? Get Hired Within A Day...(EDIT: Strippers Have Moved In)

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

yooooooooooooo im not even 21 yet but im thinking of doing this. 8k a month? go for about 5 months and head back. easy 35k lmk if anyones srs
Yea thats what I was thinking. Gotta see if I can venture over there and try to keep my job over here somehow for when I return with the loot.
Invest profits at home.... 

So is the job guaranteed? How we can we secure a job before even heading over there? I mean I don't wanna drive 1.5k miles and drive back if I'm not gonna find a job

soo.... did anybody actually go?? 
nerd.gif

How is it affecting the other industries in the area though? I'm not built for that oil mining life but I'll sure as hell go out there and take a job doing some finance work.

I know a friend's family that moved there and opened a nail salon. The shop is netting a profit of about $200-250k easily and that's not even counting 100% of the cash transactions and tips.

was joking with a friend and talked about going up there and selling food out of a rented truck/bud lol hmm.......

well................ well............. well...............

Single dudes ... yo lets go out there & do it.. we wont be bored with dudes our age we creative & we gon stackkk

If it was in Colorado or Nevada I'll do it. Honestly though, I don't think my '94 Explorer can take too much punishment. I'd love to make that money though. I would just honestly turn off the critical-thinking/complaining part of my brain for 5 months and let those 16 hours a day fly-by.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

any jobs out there around this time of season?

Yes.  Still looking for people and as long as you can pass a drug test and a valid drivers license you get hired.  I really wanna do it for a year, but I have commitments right now that won't let me leave.  (Live in Montana). 

Originally Posted by Freeze

ehhh that town sounds like Alan Wake....good luck with that

Man I totally forgot about this game, going have have to buy it now.

As for the job, I might not get into nursing school this year and would then have a year of doing nothing left, kinda tempting to go and make some money like this. I would just go like 6 months and try and take home 50k+. Could get my CDL in the Spring then head out. 

Originally Posted by homelessmrbob

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

any jobs out there around this time of season?

Yes.  Still looking for people and as long as you can pass a drug test and a valid drivers license you get hired.  I really wanna do it for a year, but I have commitments right now that won't let me leave.  (Live in Montana). 

Whats the pay range again?  I make 17/hr right now with about 50 hours a week but I'm looking for 25-30/hr with 60-70 hrs a week.  I need that money.

Does anyone have a list or any idea of the jobs that are in demand and the exact geographic location of the major job sight?

Back
Top Bottom