Lost another friend to the gun last night...

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

RIP to your homeboy. But getting robbed sucks though, and the dude that robbed me got killed too, I felt no sympathy for him.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

RIP.
but honestly he kinda had it coming.
i've been robbed before, that *#*+ ain't fun.
co-sign if i had the hammer on me that day i woulda murked dudes... but now after a few months pass the urge comes to me but i cant bring myself to kill another black man
eyes.gif

but Rilla RIP to ya boy.
No, you wouldn't.

but R.I.P.

He shouldn't have been stealing in the first place but I'm sorry you lost a friend.

And just as a friendly recommendation you should change the title of the thread, because more people are going to come in here expecting the same thing I thinkmost of us did (that your friend was completely innocent and was a victim of circumstance).

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

NT is full of lames

hitting a lick doesnt necessarily mean he robbed somebody

unless ur talkin bout "bustin down a lick" (selling drugs) then thats exactly wat it means
looks like ur the lame
lolz

R.I.P 2 ur boy tho
a kid from dade county said it the best "when f' n's tote guns they get slapped wit they fire" (no disrespect)

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

RIP to your homeboy. But getting robbed sucks though, and the dude that robbed me got killed too, I felt no sympathy for him.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
He got shot by a shotgun trying to rob another house 2 months after he robbed mines.

If there's one thing I can't stand is a stick up kid.
Just the other day 2 dudes tried to rob the barbershop I go to, one of the barbers put 3 hot ones in one of them.
Went in expecting a payday, caught 3 rounds from a .45, plus a bid once he recovers.

Originally Posted by northdade

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

NT is full of lames

hitting a lick doesnt necessarily mean he robbed somebody

unless ur talkin bout "bustin down a lick" (selling drugs) then thats exactly wat it means
looks like ur the lame
lolz

R.I.P 2 ur boy tho
a kid from dade county said it the best "when f' n's tote guns they get slapped wit they fire" (no disrespect)
im not going to argue w/ you...but it doesnt just mean robbing.
its about a come up on some money normally through illegal ways.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

what does hit a lick mean
To my knowledge its gettin easy money from either scheming or robbing.
pretty much
ohwell.gif

its kinda hard to feel sorry for a stick-up kid or a dope boy or somethin of that nature when they know before hand what the dangers and consequences are butin any event.....
sorry for your loss

Back
Top Bottom