LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

We gotta stop until Tuesday. Can't have people getting mad at us for having three pages of replies in spoiler tags.
laugh.gif

We can just take it for what it was.

Can't watch em on my phone either. And so I don't get tempted, I am only checking this thread from my phone.
laugh.gif

CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Tried to watch the clip and it didn't work... oh well its a sign I shouldn't be spoiled!
tongue.gif

Still got 12 Episodes of season 1 of fringe to finish by tuesday so thats holding me over.. I miss the lost formula tho, where nothing is ever resolved in one episode and they all tie in together. For the most part so far it seems theres always some conflict and then its resolved by the end of the episode.

Yeah, Fringe has an "answer" at the end of every episode. But, it still has major questions that it seems like they are never gonna answer. I was expecting it to be more like Lost, but it's really just X-Files 2.0.

I haven't watched an episode of Fringe since the premiere, and I don't really intend to ever. Just not my thing.

I said the same thing about LOST too, so who knows.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Man what's wrong with yall? That 4 min vid only had 20 seconds of spoiler footage/dialogue
laugh.gif

it's the possibilities though...

thattttttttttttttttttttttttt can go in soooooooooo many directions

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Man what's wrong with yall? That 4 min vid only had 20 seconds of spoiler footage/dialogue
laugh.gif
it's the possibilities though...

thattttttttttttttttttttttttt can go in soooooooooo many directions
laugh.gif
Nah I already saw the other spoilers  awhile ago so I know what the first 6 or so eps are about and what's in that isn't worth it
SHH
laugh.gif
My bad

Man, you guys got no self control with those spoilers huh. hahaha.

I was reading some msg board on lost and there was a thread titled "what will the opening scene of season 6 be?" and everyone gave their guesses. Next thing you know, someone said "sorry to be the one to say it, but someone is posting a spoiler and pretending that it's their idea." I was pretty angry about that, but I have no idea which one it was so my mind is boggled.

I'm snowed in with no work and nothing besides the Duke and Kansas games today that interest me. You know what that means. ANOTHER REWATCH!!
laugh.gif

I'm gonna start at "One Of Them" in Season 2 and go from there.

The sunset a the beach premiere is tonight so i'm sure there will be tons of detailed reviews of what happens in the premiere. As i've said before, I will not be looking at these. Hopefully...

frick man. it's cloudy and rainy here in hawaii. i doubt imma drag my girl to go watch LOST on the beach tonight. damnit. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

frick man. it's cloudy and rainy here in hawaii. i doubt imma drag my girl to go watch LOST on the beach tonight. damnit. 

DO IT. GET YOUR SODDING RAINCOATS OUT.

pimp.gif

I've stayed spoiler free until that 4 min clip. 
eek.gif

Even stopped hitting up DarkUFO and other forums all "offseason."  Getting ready for the premiere!

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

pimp.gif

I've stayed spoiler free until that 4 min clip. 
eek.gif

Even stopped hitting up DarkUFO and other forums all "offseason."  Getting ready for the premiere!
72 freaking hours.

That's it.

Seems like I saw that LOST white flash at the end of the incident yesterday. Can't believe we almost here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whoa! Walt flying?! In the first 4 mins of the first episode?  This show is just strange now...
[/spioler]

Back
Top Bottom