LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

noooooooooooooooooo.. man.. i am going to hate the next two weeks..

at least the promos give you a taste, to kinda hold you over

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I can't believe this... but for the first time all season I will not be watching live.. I'm choosing to go out instead of watch Lost...
smh.gif
@ me
roll.gif

You better have a hella time bro, tonight is going to be the biggest episode of the season.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I can't believe this... but for the first time all season I will not be watching live.. I'm choosing to go out instead of watch Lost...
smh.gif
@ me
roll.gif

You better have a hella time bro, tonight is going to be the biggest episode of the season.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

That's a pretty bold statement.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

“Our feeling is that most people do not really want to see a bunch of scenes from upcoming episodes, that the joy of LOST is approaching it cold, with the mysteries of the show washing over you.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

dont forget miles, richard and ben

Yo. I'm seriously shocked that MILES has made it this far. One of my favorite characters. I just know his number is up...

Someone explain to me why Anthony Cooper was in the accident? And how he was ok enough to get to the island to be killed a couple seasons ago by sawyer? Because according to the sequence of things....That would have been after Lockes accident. Am I jumping to conclusions too soon or should I sit tight for an explanation?  They better explain it this episode..lol

Originally Posted by datdude87

Someone explain to me why Anthony Cooper was in the accident? And how he was ok enough to get to the island to be killed a couple seasons ago by sawyer? Because according to the sequence of things....That would have been after Lockes accident. Am I jumping to conclusions too soon or should I sit tight for an explanation?  They better explain it this episode..lol

i think hes a vegetable cause he got killed on the island and somehow it got transcended over

Back
Top Bottom