LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

cant wait for season 6 just got into LOST this year and just watch every single episode on high def blu ray. best way to watch it... ps: its about to be a yearthat this post was made wow

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

more biblical references from lost
sorry if it's already been posted
i found this pretty interesting

I dont want to look too deep into the picture, but some things I noticed.
1. There's an extra person in the picture. In the original painting there's only 13 people; this has 14. Hurley is in a spot that isn't representedon the original painting.
2. Kate's in Judas' spot.
3. I think we were all already assuming Locke would be back from the dead next year... is this proof?

But it could just be a random photoshoot with no real reason other than to get more attention for the upcoming season. Who knows.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

more biblical references from lost
sorry if it's already been posted
i found this pretty interesting

I dont want to look too deep into the picture, but some things I noticed.
1. There's an extra person in the picture. In the original painting there's only 13 people; this has 14. Hurley is in a spot that isn't represented on the original painting.
This is fuel to the fire that Hurley was one of the people that weren't supposed to be on the flight/island at all. DAMNIT MAN WHY DID YOUHAVE TO TELL ME THAT!!

Now my mind is blown again and I feel like going back and watching for clues with Hurley about why he shouldn't be there that nobody noticed before.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes!! 1 month to go!!

Love that picture. It would be DOPE as a poster.

And it does seem like Hurley is gonna be a MAJOR piece to the puzzle. Looking back he has always had the best "heart" of anybody (along with Rose).

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Yes!! 1 month to go!!

Love that picture. It would be DOPE as a poster.

And it does seem like Hurley is gonna be a MAJOR piece to the puzzle. Looking back he has always had the best "heart" of anybody (along with Rose).

eek.gif
Let me stop playing we always knew that and the Jacob/Hurley scene just confirmed ("Its your choice.")

watched all of LOST in about 2 1/2 weeks...%### is crack

loved it from the start, although in the beginning it was the characters that kept me coming back but around season 4 or 5 it became way more about the Sci-fielements and the story, which i also love.

i have my theories, but something i've been wondering...anyone have a breakdown of John Locke vs the John Locke from history (british philosopher maybe?).Are there any similarities or differences in their thought processes and beliefs?

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

watched all of LOST in about 2 1/2 weeks...%### is crack

loved it from the start, although in the beginning it was the characters that kept me coming back but around season 4 or 5 it became way more about the Sci-fi elements and the story, which i also love.

i have my theories, but something i've been wondering...anyone have a breakdown of John Locke vs the John Locke from history (british philosopher maybe?). Are there any similarities or differences in their thought processes and beliefs?
I wouldn't mind seeing a chart or something. might do a little research later.

Picked up my moms people magazine (I think thats what one it was in) and saw that Last Supper picture too. %@!% is
pimp.gif
Here is the original picture and nota picture of the picture. There was no article it just had this pic up talking about it coming back in Feb. Ive tried to stay away from this thread longenough to where I could kinda forget so it would go faster. Well I think for the most part it worked but damn Its soooooo close now. Cant Wait and ill beback here with you guys each week until its over
frown.gif

anyways heres the full picture

Locke playing Jesus kinda gave me the chills too
nerd.gif

^ Thanks for posting the pic. New wallpaper
pimp.gif
. Just finished season 5 alittle before X-mas. Took about a month since I watched season 1-2 on the computer and then go the blu-rays from the amazon deal. Just started re-watching itand I'm hoping it lasts until Feb.

Now I have to find the Jesus pic to find out where Judas was again. Everybody's just staring at Locke in this tho
laugh.gif

Kate or Sayid is Judas!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Now I have to find the Jesus pic to find out where Judas was again. Everybody's just staring at Locke in this tho
laugh.gif

It's Kate. I put that in my post last page when I posted what I noticed. It makes sense that Kate's in Judas' spot, seeing how she hatesLocke/thinks he's crazy.

Ok guys, season 5 season finale part 1. I have a question about an exchange between somebody and Juliet and I'm not how to ask it without revealing stuff.

Spoiler [+]
Right when Kate, Sawyer and Juliet get back to the Island after coming back from the sub, Bernard asks Juliet "you sure you don't want some tea?" Then it shows his face and the music plays or whatever. Does anyone know what he meant? There's no way this was an awkward camera moment or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom