LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Whats going on everyone? Just want to stop through and ask everyone to check out myspace.com/savingourstyle. Post a comment or pic. Just show some support forlocal sneakerheads. Thank you for the support. Some of the faces might be familiar...
Good look D

I was talkin about the Black high's. I'm not feelin the lows at all. Ponr you said you seen they still had a couple pairs of the all-stars left and Iwas just takin a shot about the Stealths.

Thats messed up...But on a lighter note, I'll trade you 3 DMP's for your Black Cement III's...Any sz you need Mike...But you have to ship first ofcourse.

But in all seriousness...I was screwed on Ebay once...Sent a money order for a pair of kicks and never recieved them...My wife was more pissed than me.

You miss understood Mike...3 Defining Moments Packages for you Black Cement III's...But I like your plan better actually...

i dont like the dmp's, id rather have cdp 3's with a jumpman on them!

i need your shipping info, and you need to set up an agreement in the forum so i know your gonna stiff me !

ok so i went back to check my email because something wasnt right. i figured maybe he was joking and just wrote in white so i couldnt see it that he really didsend the shoes and he was joking.

to my suprise when i highlighted the message, i had to scroll down like 2 pages but he had put, j/p and had the tracking info there.

i feel partially ******ed, but then again i dont.

not something i would do, but hey im obviously an idoit.

So Moneylicious is legit afterall.

i wasnt aware of how limited these were gunna be.. i just saw on NiceKicks that they were releasing tomorro to niketowns and nike accounts.. but i see now lol

^ what happened mike? U edited all your posts.

I sent a money order to a guy on nt once and never got the shoes, he says he never got it, it was never cashed so the P.O sent me a refund 90 days later.

to make a long story short, i traded my retro 11 ie lows to this dude, he set up agreement and posted that he shipped shoes and told me i got mail, i checkedmail and it said haha you got frauded i aint sending blank. and i was heated but later found i needed to scroll about 2 pages down and he stated he was justplaying and it had tracking.

it wasnt funny then, but its funny now.

and spoos i still need your address so i can ship you my black cement 3's !

You can just bring em to me at the next card game...Then I will promise to send you the 3 DMP packs. Id hate fo you to have to pay shipping.

the gift and the curse.

the gift = while he's young he will get fly honeys
the curse = when he's 30, he will still look like me ! (but hopefully, still get fly honey's)

whats great is, chicks say oh he is so adorable, followed by, he looks just like you! So im living through him.

im feeling old school today, notice the fly honey's ! i havent heard that in years.

Finally got around to picking this stuff up today. $348 flat....My XX3 Mid collection is complete!
pimp.gif

10gjkts.jpg

well were all a bunch of comedians then because i just got my pack out of layaway also !
laugh.gif

my 7's have alot of green on the tounge.

Back
Top Bottom