LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I just noticed what kind of football my dog has and found it to be pretty funny. She's had this for 2 or 3 years now.

6qvadw.jpg
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6qvadw&s=4

Haha thats ironic Corey, also check your inbox you have message man.

My hares have about 50% green on them, the tongue on those things are amazing, but more of one color doesnt make them better imo.

oneness in lexington almost open

got the hundreds , mighty healthy , 10deep , new era , alife , clae , crooks and castle and married to the mob . a few more brands as well still in the works

shoud be opening doors august 1st

hollar if u need ANYTHING !

Just got back from NY. It is sneaker heaven over there. So much heat seen just walking down the street. I wanted to try my chances at the mcflys, but once Igot there thursday evening there were crazy lines at HOH's. Flight club is amazing. I wasnt very impressed with supreme, clientel, alife, etc. A bunch ofstores still had XXIII's in stock, sorry no 10.5 spoos. Flight club was by far the best except for their crazy prices.

Thanks for lookin Chew...I really appreciate it bro...

Nice stuff up there Mike...The rug is lookin good as well...

I cant get over how nice those mcflys look. If they werent Kobe's shoes, I think I would put a good portion of my collection towards a pair. Too bad I hateKobe.

Haha I hear you chew, I dont like him much either. I know you had bought some sneakers up there? I'm gonna post my 1-23 in a few....but my sis is inflorida for a week and took the camera so I have to use my crappy camera on my phone.

Here You go....sorry for the crappy pics.....I only did I-XVI bc I'm too lazy. All OG's.

k35fsz.jpg

106x0k4.jpg

sm6rn9.jpg

Couldn't find my OG Fire Red 3's.

Thats right, keep em comming !

Very nice corey!
pimp.gif

I wish i would have saved all the og's i had back when i was younger. I had a problem cutting out the air pockets though !

Wow, didn't know there were so many KY sneakerheads here. Been a member of NT for years but not active for a long while. Sold most of my collection a fewyears ago but still have some left. Looks like most of you are in the Ville', Lexington here. Go CATS! haha

Welcome to the group but, "University of Kentucky Wildcats 2009 NCAA National Champs!!"?

I'm not gonna get in UK/UL argument but that statement is a little strong don't you think? lol

For Water Polo maybe.

Here we go again with the UK/UL battles....need i get into this again?

I agree, strong statement....but hey thats a UK fan for you, we expect to win it every year....anything less is unacceptable. Its coming though, believethat....maybe not '09 but '10....'11 we will be strong contenders....

Back
Top Bottom