LOUISVILLE, KY heads

hardly saw any fakes, just 6 rings tonight. Those things are freaking hidious.
We sold those weak 6 Rings real well yesterday morning, it's just not the same working a Jordan release that isn't a true Jordan/Retro.

My dad wore some infra red VI's last night to the fair.

I seen quite a few fakes but nothing like i would have thought, mostly 6 rings also.

Probly my last rip to the fair in a long while, the wait to get in and the hour wait to leave the place is rediculous.

Sorry i couldnt find u last night mike, i didnt get ur message til after an hour after u sent it. Anyway for u to send them to me?

Im looking at a pair of nike air max 90s on ebay. The guy says the box is marked "comestic seconds", is that just B grade? The shoes look fine to me

I went today for a while with my chick.....9 month anniversary today.

It wasn't anything special really, kinda weak this year IMO.

Afterwards she cooked me dinner. lol DELICIOUS!

i moved in yesturday up here at school in illinois.. my roommate i guess saw me puttin my shoe boxes in my closet and then like 10 minutes later this man pullsout some IX/III fusions lol and is like u aint neva seen these b4 have u lol i was just like naw and then he said yeah man dude let me get em for like $65 toolol.. its crazy.. i hate bein around people that dont kno anything about shoes.. all my teammates are sweatin off the six rings..

yeah i plan on it.. im just waitin till we get a lil cooler wit eachother and so he dont think im tryin to clown his stuff and take it the wrong way.. but yeahi'll keep yall updated with it.. lol

i say clown him !

unless you think he could whoop you. then maybe thats not a good idea.

there really is no easy way to tell someone that they are rocking fakes without them getting offended.

Please tell me they arent these....
roll.gif
Some kid at my school hasthem SMH.
3db357624c13e8c17d7e536ea322c00cf2d0820.pjpg

I seen those in the Citrus/lime-plaid-brawny lad colorway the other day.

Hey Mike, did u get the chance to send those directions out? Preciate ya....

6 Rings are running all over my school, kids walking like a pole stuck up their !+% so they don't crease the patent leather. Disgusting haha

The halls at my school are also buzzin over the six rings. I walk in with some blk/red 11's (though they are nowhere near) and nothing, a kid comes in"stunting" in his six rings and everyone goes bananas....?

Just goes to show you how much people buy into this Jordan hype....

The halls at my school are also buzzin over the six rings. I walk in with some blk/red 11's (though they are nowhere near) and nothing, a kid comes in"stunting" in his six rings and everyone goes bananas....?

Just goes to show you how much people buy into this Jordan hype....

funny thing is, 6 rings will be out of style before you know it.

its just the flavor of the month !

what sucks is this kind of bs is all i can buy for my little man to wear. 6 rings and fusions because they are not making any retros in a size 8 toddler !

^^^ yep thats them.. lol he has some horrible like black cat 3s with the light grey cement on em.. its horrible.. lol.. who's all gettin the 5/18s??

Back
Top Bottom