LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I'm so glad september is when the XXII-I pack drops. That way I don't have to worry about it for a while. I can just get a few pairs of penny II'sthat month and the Pippen's.

No stores that I know of have any XX3's in a 10.5

I'm so glad im done buying jordans ! (until they retro something worth a crap i.e. white infared 6's)

no more packs, no fusions, no hybrids of any kind !

i just recently traded my peapods for the stealth 23's and im good.

On second thought, maybe i will try to pick up original black colorway and original white colorway of 1-23 that i dont have yet. If i get an urge that is whati might do over the next few years. I have to get all my other fiances in order 1st.

I may get the V/XVIII pack this weekend. Depends If I can borrow the money from my mom or brother. I don't get my first paycheck until 9/20.....its killingme

No champs in Louisville are receiving the packs anymore. This is because they aren't selling that great and fusions are selling way better. Just lettingyou all know.

man mj at 1st i thought you were telling us that there will be no more Chumps in louisville anymore !

i was about to get excited.

Then PONR would be unemployed lol. That'd hurt me too, on that 50% off haha.

Ready for this trip. Any ideas for what I should wear?

Yeah we were supposed to get the pack at first but then they said they was gonna ship it to another store because they never sold that well, we just shippedout all our old packs out.

When is 50% off ?orey?

Han said chumps not Champs Corey.... haha guess you're calling me a chump.

I thought for sure you would wear your titaniums D....?

Corey just wear your freshest pair of OG's. Cant go wrong with OG's.

Passed on the V/XVIII pack. The Vs looked pretty good 18s looked like trash. I couldn't justify spending $310 for some Vs

Heres some pics from the "GO" We had a good time, not as many people turned out as expected at the united center but from what i hear we left a liltoo early....anyway it was still fun, hit up most of the spots down there....i would not live there though, too big for me.
331675263.jpg

331675268.jpg

331675273.jpg

331675275.jpg

331675279.jpg

331675283.jpg

331675288.jpg

331675290.jpg

331675290.jpg

331675302.jpg

331675307.jpg

331675310.jpg

Nice pics D. Those blue IVs are nice! What were some of the better or more rare shoes you all saw? You cop anything?

Those eminem (blue IV's). Only like 24 exist in the world. A whole lot of good stuff was rocked, and a whole lot of bad. haha

We kilt it in the Cargos..lol

Had a great time, we represented Louisville hard plus met some cool people..wish more of yall wouldve come

^ there were some idiots up there that didnt know much about the shoes, also an extremely funny cat from new york that has "95 pairs of jordans and theyare all limited" as quoted from his mother, ill post a pic of that guy later. The guy with the video camera didnt even know anything about jordans. Itlooks like we left to early and arent even gonna be in the movie, oh well it was still fun.

^ there were some idiots up there that didnt know much about the shoes, also an extremely funny cat from new york that has "95 pairs of jordans and theyare all limited" as quoted from his mother, ill post a pic of that guy later. The guy with the video camera didnt even know anything about jordans. Itlooks like we left to early and arent even gonna be in the movie, oh well it was still fun.

I'm glad you guys had fun and made it back safe!
I still wish i could have went, but it looks like i didn't miss much. Would have been nice to see some spots and meet some fellow nt'ers though.
I don't think i could have put up with the dumb folks there though, plus i have a hard time keeping my big mouth shut sometimes.

those em 4's were nice, so were the 1's but i really didnt see as much heat as i expected.

Im glad Ky was there reppin hard in the cargos !
laugh.gif

Did you guys plan that ?

Back
Top Bottom