LOUISVILLE, KY heads

im not sure, from the looks i would say no. even if they were real i noticed this about his feedback,

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]Feedback[/td] [td]From Buyer / Price[/td] [td]Date / Time[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
iconNeg_16x16.gif
[/td] [td]refused to sell the item for winning bid - refused to refund - bad contact info.[/td] [td]
sniper0267 ( 476
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)

[/td] [td]Jul-23-08 18:27[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Nike Air Force 1 Lebron Suprme Sz 10 100000% Authentic (#320275101176)[/td] [td]US $44.00[/td] [td]View Item[/td] [/tr][/table]

Just got off work, but today at school, I had 5 people offer to buy my white/red/black XIVs. It was like they had never seen them before. Im yet to see anyonerockin Olympicas (sp?), not too many # jordans at school either. Just 6 rings and AF1s oh and the best ever FUSIONS haha.

Its Olympias Mclovin, we havent sold them very well.

I think more kids got this 5/18 pack than any other yet?

Looks like yall had a good time D.
Wish i coulda made it.
Those eminems are nice, whats the story behind those IXs, samples?

Spent my saturday working and picked these up...
6bd254d410e087f75caae69d35cd3f8af3a4136.pjpg

Yeah player exclusives.

Thanks mike, I read his feedback too. guy is an idiot.

Thanks again D.

Ponr, those Pippens will be copped.....next 50% off. lol

D, mvp, PON, chetti, vane, etc.

been gone for awhile but I'm still here browsing every once in a while. any updates?

Thanks chew but....I'm working on a pair of infra red 90s right now so my money is kind of tied up

Am i the only one who is losing intrest in comming to nt anymore ? I use to get excited about comming here and getting info and reading worthy posts. Now itseems like there are a bunch of ******s on here that do nothing but post smart a** remarks about other people, try to clown constantly and have no realrelavent information or conversation for that matter ( i.e. the reason no one comes here to post new info or drop hints anymore). The Jordan Brand forum isgoing to hell in a handbasket, the only places i really like to come to is this thread and check out the general and the 9.5-10 forum occasionally.

Sorry folks im just venting.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Am i the only one who is losing intrest in comming to nt anymore ? I use to get excited about comming here and getting info and reading worthy posts. Now it seems like there are a bunch of ******s on here that do nothing but post smart a** remarks about other people, try to clown constantly and have no real relavent information or conversation for that matter ( i.e. the reason no one comes here to post new info or drop hints anymore). The Jordan Brand forum is going to hell in a handbasket, the only places i really like to come to is this thread and check out the general and the 9.5-10 forum occasionally.

Sorry folks im just venting.
Same here Mike...I come straight here and check in to see what's up with you guys and rarely check in anywhere else...

Oh by the way Mike...I seen you give them hell in the JB forum...
roll.gif

Yeah the JB forum went down the toilet. I check this post, the pick-ups post, the general forum, and the nike retro forum. They keep the nike retro forum onpoint.

Im the same as you guys I usually check this page and the Nike Retro just keeping up with the Penny 2s and 3s. I check the Sports and Training with NCAAFootball starting up.
Who do you all got in the game Sunday.
I think UofL will win by a TD. Hopefully UK lets Cobb take some snaps at QB.

Man the JB forum has been poopy for about 2 years now....i come here, sports $ training, and sneaker showcase and some nike retro....i still lurk jb but onlyto see if theres any new info, which there never is except for fusions.

Gator....i have absolutely no clue what to expect in this game, this is the first year that i have absolutely no idea who i think will win, i hope UK buthonestly dont know....i think we will run all over them....but i think our QB is a lil too inexperienced....we will see though, he might be a surprise.

Probably like they do jordans, you can 99 % of the time use your employee discount on them, but they were excluded from employee appreciation.

^Yeah the pippens and chillys are excluded, I went ahead and got the chillys, had to order them all they had was an 8.5

Anyone know if hyperdunks are excluded?

Im gonna get my zf95's and some china hyperdunks if they arent?

Heres what i got today, zf96's,hot lavas, and 3 fitteds all for like 160. This employee appreciation is sweet!
ecf15249e87357a10d5f309d6fc5add19f13d00.pjpg

Nice....i need a 50% off hookup man forreal....

on another note, shaheens split the 4-19 pack but i think all thats left is 10.5 12 and 13 so if anybody is interested in the 4s let me know. Ill be theretomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom