LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Man the JB forum has been poopy for about 2 years now....i come here, sports $ training, and sneaker showcase and some nike retro....i still lurk jb but only to see if theres any new info, which there never is except for fusions.

Gator....i have absolutely no clue what to expect in this game, this is the first year that i have absolutely no idea who i think will win, i hope UK but honestly dont know....i think we will run all over them....but i think our QB is a lil too inexperienced....we will see though, he might be a surprise.
Me either, I think Cantwell's the better QB, but with his arm strength it may get him into trouble, we have no receivers either. I have noclue how Hartline will play, or if he can get the ball to the playmakers. UK didnt lose much on D besides its captain. I think the game may be won at the Dlinevs. the Oline. Cards by a TD.

Ponr....your done with Jordans remember? lol jk

Mclovin, look at your post count and your name....69 haha.

on another note, shaheens split the 4-19 pack but i think all thats left is 10.5 12 and 13 so if anybody is interested in the 4s let me know...

ayo! put me up a size 12 in those 4s please...

Tis the time again for another pick up for myself. In two weeks i will be picking up some gems ! Some original gems that is.
wink.gif

if anyone sees anyone trying to sell alife or clae footwear out the trunk hollar at me

my store got robbed last night

or hundreds tees or 10deep tees

thanks!

yeah its crazy , i mean why

go rob a place that will get you some money

what are you going to do with tons of tees and shoes that everyone knows was from us ! lol

Sorry bout that bro....ill keep my eyes open....do u have any fall hundreds gear left? Im lookin for the grey swino tee.

yes the shoes are $150 each....and chetti since im only there on saturdays i dounbt ill be able to hold em very long or shaheen will flip, he got mad aboutsome shoes ive been holding for a while. Ill c what i can do though.

^Dang thats messed up man, I could never imagine stealing from another person like that, my conscience would tear me up.

Copped some more stuff on 50% off, mostly just clearance stuff.

28735d284883eed77799555eaee14075633bd9f.pjpg

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Ponr....your done with Jordans remember? lol jk

Mclovin, look at your post count and your name....69 haha.
Haha I saw that too. Man, that was an ugly game to watch unless you were a UK defensive fan. Both offensives struggled to do anything. Steve Kragblows. Cantwell has no one to throw to, so he just throws it to the other team cuz they can catch
roll.gif

Winner of the football game loses the basketball game though. Thats good for me to think about

So i found a pair of womans white and met. Vs in the back today, im gonna get them to customize, any ideas? Im thinking maybe a fire red low? or grape lows ifi could find the right colors

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

So i found a pair of womans white and met. Vs in the back today, im gonna get them to customize, any ideas? Im thinking maybe a fire red low? or grape lows if i could find the right colors

Grape lows...Please post pics when you're done...

^It'll prolly be hard to find the colors, but i agree grapes would be better.

What places around town sells angelus paint?

Yeah the game was really boring this year honestly. Hartline is going to have a rude awakening when SEC play begins. Louisville is just a young team with aSenior QB. I think we'll be ok this year but not great or anything. Beaumont played well, and so did the Heyman brothers. Cantwell does have a cannon butkept taking to long to throw it today. Our 6'8'' receiver, whestchester or whatever his name is played good. He is a freakin beast.

I'm done talking about the game now lol.

Back
Top Bottom