LOUISVILLE, KY heads

the game was hilarious to me....UKs defense will keep us in games, i know uofl sucks but u cant deny our defense was in lock mode....we have 3 starightwinnable games then sec play starts, i figure as long as we can beat vandy and arkansas then we go bowling again. Any other upset is just a plus. Man that 2points is worse than 27-0....

Cant wait for next monday night Vikings @ Packers....get this A-Rod show on the road.

Not too long before college hoops too....year 2 in the billy G era....things are looking really good. Liggins, Meeks, Miller, Patterson, Stevenson....not tooshabby a starting five....harris, Galloway, Harrelson, Stewart, Porter....ok bench as well, im thinking big things this year, as long as u can say that youhave one of the top 3 best college b-ball players in the country then i say ur good to go....man i cant wait.

Yeah D yall smashed us, but we got yall in basketball

Went to home and got some shirts (their getting their Septemeber sb and supra shipments in soon).
Got my V's too now i gotta find the paint. Anyone know if hobby lobby sells angelus paint?

bd735e3047eaec5c761e5815a4e38d08e948494.pjpg

Was NT not working for anyone else this morning? I posted twice in here but it never worked. Anyways, its Chichester, he was was #15 on the bball team thispast winter. Cantwell just needs to lob the ball to him and not throw at his ankles lol. Im pumped for bball season too D. UK should be solid, I was gunna hateto see Liggins and Galloway not get eligible. UL is gunna be deep this year with the roster. Should be a great season.

As for football, I'll always root for the Ville but its hard to follow a team with Krags as your coach. Im glad USC is the other college I follow.

^Yeah yuku was on the fritz i believe.

The cut on the CDP 1s are making me want them, the Olys look nice too.

I cant see paying 310 for a worse colorway of a shoe i could get for $100 and a shoe that retails at 100 normally?

Tried on the black fusion 3's today, best fusions yet but still pretty whack.
The infrared fusions are looking kinda promising, for a fusion at least.

I wont be copping the I/XXII pack...it'll sit forever.

Next pick-ups are Oly 1's, Pippen's, and two pairs of the Penny II's

Dope shirts Ponr

That Jaws shirt is it ! !

Im a james bond fiend. i need that t-shirt in my life.

u got that shirt at home ?

^Yeah I got it at home man. Last one though.

Its a Medium which is a little small, im trying to trade it for an Large if anyone has one?

Has anyone seen the Nike Dunk SB "Thrashin" in person? I really dig these dunks so I'm thinking of picking them up

i havent seen the dunks in person, but i have saw the movie a million times. Someone around here has a pair, i just dunno who he is.

man i was young when that movie 1st came out and i use to skate, there was not many movies out about skatin back in the day, unless you went to skateboardsunlimited or pro quality and bought the skate videos. Hook and the Daggers ! Thrashin and Streets of Fire were my 2 favs.

Speaking of back in the day, im about to pick up some og concords and black & red 11's, plus a few other pair of kicks. I will post them when i pickthem up, more than likely im gonna sell some of them and be looking to possibly trade. Just a heads up, here is the list:

1999 retro 4 white and chromes size 9
cool grey 4's size 9
retro 7 black and red size 10
white & blue 18's ds size 9.5
og white and red 14's nds 9.5
og 11 concord nds size 9.5
og 11 black & red nds size 9.5
95 neon air max size 9.5 ( im keeping these)

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

cool grey 4's size 9
Small feet lookin boy

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

cool grey 4's size 9
Small feet lookin boy

BIG Heat wearin boy !
smokin.gif

cool grey 4's size 9
Small feet lookin boy

BIG Heat wearin boy !
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

I still can't believe all those shoes your getting mike, that's crazy.

Good grab PONR.

What's really crazy is the price that im getting them for !
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom