LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^Yeah I dont really like the design of the shoe, but thats one pair I do like, though most of the people who see them will think their fake. Oh well

new pick up of this weekend part 1. Be on the look out for part 2.

If i get a chance i will scan the photo, it is dead on. Travis King at Body Art is that dude !

Good stuff Mike...I kind of want to add to my back but not really sure how or what to do to it...But nice piece...

Thanks Spoos.

Yeah it was D, we will have to do it again sometime when i don't have my kid and i can hang out a little longer !

Finish Line Basketball shoe section bech Spoos.

It was only for the elite, lol j/p.

Today was a good day ! Few things were different from what i thought; retro 11 black & red i thought they were og but oh well. 18 white and blue, ithought they were white and red, dunno why. Still im not complaining at all. Enjoy, i am !
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif

just keep showin off mike damn you!

Spoos, we had a meeting at Finishline yesterday, heads just kept poppin up outts nowhere.

Nice pickups Mike.
I need some of the Black/Red XIs in my life.
I"ll been done for a while once the Penny 2s and XI/XII CDP drop. I need to start saving up for my own house.

Are there crazy winds in Louisville right now?
Here we are having 70+MPH winds the power has been out since like 10 am and tree limbs and stuff are down.

My power was out today from 11 am to 4:30 pm.....my gf's electricity is still out.

Mike very nice grab's.

My electricity was out from 10:30 until 9:30 this evening. I missed all of the NFL games.
They declared a state of emergency in the local counties here, so I get the day off tomorrow.

Mike those Concords look great, where do you find all these pickups?
I've been wearing my White/Red XIVs all weekend, on of my favorite Jordans.

wish my power was back on ! im at work and its my day off, so what does that tell you ?

thanks guys for the comments.

gatorb807 wrote:
Mike those Concords look great, where do you find all these pickups?
I've been wearing my White/Red XIVs all weekend, on of my favorite Jordans.

I have been getting them from this guy i meet from my old manager at Champs. He is getting out of the shoe game and hooking me up.

Day 3 and still no power, they are talking 7 to 10 days, i guess D has no power since he has not posted.

And to top it all off i sold a pair of mist blue 4's to this kid in atl and he is now telling me that the tracking says they were delivered at 1:21 onsept. 15th but he dont have them and he was home all day yesterday. So now im going to have to deal with this mess !

all 9 through 10, sorry.

im suprised i havent had anyone hit me up about them, well considering the 2 size 9's still havent posted in the size 9 forum. i figured people would below balling me atleast on the 11's by now. i have 1 trade offer for a pair of vnds white cement 3's but the dude has yet to send me pics.

oh well, worse comes to worse i will just keep them.

^Well we have a buncha 2/21 packs left at Champs. I c an cop 30% off if you need.

I still have no power here. This sucks. A guy from LG&E said its gonna be about a week!

Back
Top Bottom