LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Hey guys I got 3pairs of kicks I want to just get rid of...All DS and just want retail plus tax for them
White,Black and Red XXI's
White & Red XXIII's
Stealth XXIII's

Get at me....Oh yeah they are all 10.5

All these people coming out of nowhere!

D it is a F&F 30%off weekend this weekend. I go in at 5 just come through. Or I mean I can get you 30% off anytime. Just lemme know

Whats up Charlie how those mad jibes doin ya. If its the same Charlie?

Did any stores get the PHATs???? I need them.

Griffey retros next year!!!! Im siked!

whut up ponr, thanks for hooking me up on those mad jibes, kahki shorts and a brown polo worked really sick with em,is that zoom turf still in the back of yourstore? I
also would like some info on those phats if any body knows where they are droppin.

D, i need the 180 bumble bees
pimp.gif

Alright man, see you tommorow.

Who all is getting the pennys. I know your getting 2 pairs Corey what about everyone else.

Im prolly gettin my pennys tomorrow, i cant live without that shoe.

Rey, what 180s u talkin bout? Blk/yellow force 180s?

The Jordan 1 PHAT's are a quickstrike release. Deveroes as a company got them, so most likely the store here recieved them.

D where did you get those 4/19 packs for 150? I need one, did you find a 11-12?

Yes devroes got the black and white phats.

Nice metting you Joe, thanks for lookin out on that jersey....if i had knew u coulda worn an 11.5 in the pack i would have let u get it, i already sold the 19sand the IVs are on ebay.

I got my Penny 2s in yesterday from Eastbay. They bring back freshman year memories. My favorite non Jordan shoe ever.

No prob D, its all good. Nice talking to you. How many pair of pennys did yall get corey, footlocker jefferson only got one of each size.

Our store received 20 pairs of the Penny 2's. Can't wait to have my pairs tomorrow.

Only shoes I'm getting in October is the 20/3 CDP. Time to start saving for November. Especially with the conformation of the Hi-Cut Air Jordan Retro1's releasing in the OG Black/Varsity Red/White colorway! Can't wait for some detailed pics.

Joe, did you see the PHATS in person?

Corey, just a heads up the Black/Red 1s are not going to be like the ones posted in the thread in the JB forum.... Thats a PS. :/

The Phats are pretty dope IMO... I would cop, but most of my spending money is tied up at the moment.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Joe, did you see the PHATS in person?

d3d35bd34a0fe1807f935461a7b7c654bc48f33.pjpg

Very nice in person, planned on getting black ones too but passed for the gold flightposites. The fat tongue is sick, it makes them alot better, the tongues alot longer than normal too.

I need to go back down there and get the black flightposites when I cash my check, had no idea they still had them.

Love the pennys. Got to the mall at 10:04 and footlocker only had a few pair left, had to go down to footaction they didnt have many. Guess these are sellingvery well.

What up Chetti boi!?!

nothing much, just chillin. after going months without having the extra loot to feed my addictions, i'm on the hunt for a 2nd gig. i have a couple leads,so i hope something pans out. i guess there's no such thing as a recession for sneakerheads--the wdywt and pick up threads are poppin more than ever...ihaven't inhaled that new shoe smell in ages. i think i'm going through withdrawal!
laugh.gif

btw, helluva pick up PONR...

DMONEY i was at your store yesterday they told me that you have just left,can you hold the pennys for me in 8.5 when i left nobody had cop them.i left atcloseing.let me know Thanks Villebilly

Back
Top Bottom