LOUISVILLE, KY heads

My fault D. I got you for sure next time.

Good talking to yall today Corey and Vane. I hooked your dude Charlie up today Vane, wasnt he the guy standing in line for your dooms?

No problem Tony.

I never got the text from u, i didnt see where u posted that u sent it. Its aight though, no problem....lemme know when the next one is, if ur able to givepeople the hook-up again.

Dont know if anybody cares but starting wednesday the 22/1 CDP will be $200.00 at shaheens. Just thought id let yall know.

^Same here. Sz 12.

So we just got these in, I dont like forces but these are fire, and their womans.

4092547473e207e95beafff203d606a008639cd.pjpg

Im lovi this week off, im sore as hell though....we played football sunday, i dont know how football players do it....i can barely move.

Damn you sound like you gettin as old as me...HAHA...I've spent the last two days playin in poker tourneys at the boat...I've already as much as if Iwould of worked...

Any stores getting the low phats this weekend? Keep me posted on the penny 2's. Spoos ill be making my return to caesars poker room starting next week. Igot drunk a month ago and blew 80% of my bankroll at the crap table. It wasnt pretty. What tourneys are going on right now? Just the weekly's or is theHorsehoe invitaional tourney going on? I try to stay away from tourneys.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Im lovi this week off, im sore as hell though....we played football sunday, i dont know how football players do it....i can barely move.

are we switching to playing football on saturday nights

whats up louisville heads my name is adam. i been collecting shoes for a minute.dmoney23444 put me on to this site.anybody down to play football let meknow.just introducing myself a lil nothing to much

Chew...I've just been playin the weekly tourneys...I might try a couple satellites next week during the World Series...

ponr- is there a F&F this week? Any possibility of ordering a jersey? Let me know when u will be workin, i can come in on friday.

whut up louisville heads, my names charlie, i been on here for bout 2 months(collection for about a year and a half) now and finally found the louisvilleforum, who was feelin those shoo goo dunks, cuz im thinkin of getting em?

Back
Top Bottom