LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I will give 100 more than the 10 more than Spoos will give.

It's basically a drum machine/sampler David.

I'm just trying to find one close to home so i can check it out to make sure all the buttons/as well as everything else works.

How about them cards, i can understand toying with your opponent, but giving up a 20 something point lead and only winning by 6 to west virginia? i'll takeit, but i know we can play alot better than that !

^ thats damn right! bring on UCONN. I was watching College Basketball Tonight last night, and they asked "if the tourney started today, who would be thenational champions?" I believe 2 out of 3 picked the cards, with the other one picking UNC and saying the only reason he didnt pick UL was because of the26 TOs we had against WVU.

Glad to see we are finally getting some respect from the media. We just need to keep playing like we are and this season will end very nicely for us UL fans.

just a heads up to everyone that was feeling the Chalk lebrons, cavs.com has a couple of sizes if your lookin for a pair.

I know him and Knowles are the only ones that showed up. Atleast we lost to Uconn and not like Seton Hall.

smh.gif
with all the scouts there tonight, T-Will just might have put made himself a lot of extra money, and Clark might have lost a little money. We didnt come toplay tonight, and you cant do that against one of the best teams in the country. I will say this, UConn will be in the final 4. We might have needed this lossto get our mindset straight again. Now lets bust out another win streak and hope UConn drops a game or 2. We still have a very good chance of winning the BigEast.

To all my shoe heads out there in the ville due to the demand of the eggplant foamposite footaction is going to do a nation wide release on 2/5/09 the price is$200.00 so get your money ready,this will ease the pain of the ville looseing tonight,we will rebound they needed this lost to get there heads straight theydam near lost against wv sat.so now they have received there wake up call.
pimp.gif

Is it confirmed a footaction here is getting them. I called the one downtown and j-mall friday and they had no idea. Another pair wouldn't hurt with thatdiscount lol.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Is it confirmed a footaction here is getting them. I called the one downtown and j-mall friday and they had no idea. Another pair wouldn't hurt with that discount lol.

x2

I gotta get me a pair of foams, I've never owned a pair.

And T-Will tried his best to take on UConn. Now, we can listen to people write us off again for a couple weeks.

No Foot Actions around here will have the Foamposites.

sucks. i was hoping to pick up a 2nd pair.

EDIT: I just read some interesting info that makes me like T-Will even more! I was bored so I searched him on wikipedia, and it says on his page that he is asneaker fanatic, owning over 300 pairs.
eek.gif
I have seen him on campus many of times, most of the time he has on some adidas or some black stealth XX3s but Inever knew he was a sneakerhead.

He does have alot of sneakers. He's mainly into adida's though. I saw him in the mall once with the Kiwi forces on. He also bought some black and redair max 95's from me once when I worked at Foot Action.

My buddy emailed me a pic a few years ago of his collection. It was only like 50 pairs then.

^ i knew he liked shoes, I didnt know he was such a big sneakerhead though. I think next time I see him on campus, I will ask him about it and see what he saysabout his collection.

One time my dad was in Jefferson mall and he was wearing the Red LS Retro 1's and T-Will and Derrick Caracter stopped him and asked him about them haha.

Is it confirmed a footaction here is getting them. I called the one downtown and j-mall friday and they had no idea. Another pair wouldn't hurt with that discount lol.The info that i got was posted by footaction corp office it stated that due to the the great demand of the foamposite they were going to make a nationwide release of the shoe on 2/05/09,i would keep trying the local stores to see if they are going to show up.All of the footactions in newyork will have them i have ben told.
pimp.gif

I saw him at the Derby Festival Dunk Contest with the cool grey spizikes last april.. I've also seen him in Last Shots 14s but that was alot closer to thetime they release a couple years ago.. EDIT: there was an article about him in USA Today i believe before last season talkin about his collection

UK goes down again. For the first time in awhile, I actually said "UK is playing some alright basketball, they should win the SEC, set themselves up for adecent seed and should have a fairly winnable road to the sweet 16" now they lose 3 in a row?
smh.gif
It seems like every opposing teams guard steps up and hasa huge game against UK that last 2 weeks, they need to figure out that problem ASAP.

Bottom line about UK, they have 1 person who can shoot, everyone else either never shot a jump shot in HS or they are completely scared to death....it doesnthelp that every team hits every *%%$@+%++%!%$ shot they shoot against us....i loved tubby, but his last couple years were getting out of hand so im not makinga decision on BG yet....i like the players he has coming in, if pat and meeks stay and we struggle next year with pilgrim, orton, hood and viarino coming inwith noone leaving, then ill make my decision about BG....i know darius miller can average 15ppg this year....i have no clue whats holding him back....hescared to death of something. Other than that, i am a pissed $@$!@%%%#*!% right now....if we dont get this together for next tuesday this could get veryugly....im hoping for a turnaround and atleast a 6-2 finish in the SEC....i think thats the only way we get in the tourney.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Bottom line about UK, they have 1 person who can shoot, everyone else either never shot a jump shot in HS or they are completely scared to death....it doesnt help that every team hits every *%%$@+%++%!%$ shot they shoot against us....i loved tubby, but his last couple years were getting out of hand so im not making a decision on BG yet....i like the players he has coming in, if pat and meeks stay and we struggle next year with pilgrim, orton, hood and viarino coming in with noone leaving, then ill make my decision about BG....i know darius miller can average 15ppg this year....i have no clue whats holding him back....he scared to death of something. Other than that, i am a pissed $@$!@%%%#*!% right now....if we dont get this together for next tuesday this could get very ugly....im hoping for a turnaround and atleast a 6-2 finish in the SEC....i think thats the only way we get in the tourney.

BG is an awesome recruiter. Tubby was an awesome in game coach. I watched the ole miss game and the miss st game and i have noticed that liggins is showingsome potential, and Miller is starting to play better, so thats a good thing. Meeks will get his every game. The problem is that every single guard yall playagainst goes off. If that can be fixed. yall would have won these last 3 games fairly easy. Yall know the big problem, time for BG to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom