LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^ nope, closes place we found was cleveland. that was last week so they are probably gone by now.
damn that sucks. glad to finally be on here. took me like 7 months before i could post for some reason.
so nike.com will have these later tonight I guess?

that sucks about the foams.. i was gunna get my first pair if they released in the ville.. looks like i'll be payin reseller prices yet again..

Chew- Glad to know i rant for a reason, expect a whole lot more if we dont beat Florida tuesday.

Ill buy the pair back u got from me spoos for $75, ill even come get em from ur house so that makes chews offer irrelevant.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Chew- Glad to know i rant for a reason, expect a whole lot more if we dont beat Florida tuesday.

Ill buy the pair back u got from me spoos for $75, ill even come get em from ur house so that makes chews offer irrelevant.

Screw that. Ill give you my autograph, for those foams and $200, Spoos. Let me know. Id like to take care of this ASAP

What do these foams look like again?
nerd.gif

Anyone have pics?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Dmoney i"am glad that you are not at any of the cat games you will probably choke the cowboy piss out of BG and the rest of the A"s that don"tplay worth a dam.I"am not a cat fan but dam they have gave away 3 wins,they have to get there act together and play like a team.The team is not meeks andpatterson.
pimp.gif

oh and for everyone tryin to grab a pair, or for some of you a 2nd pair (or for D, like his 8th pair
laugh.gif
).. I hear nike.com will be putting these up around 5AM EST tomorrow morning.

oh and for everyone tryin to grab a pair, or for some of you a 2nd pair (or for D, like his 8th pair
laugh.gif
).. I hear nike.com will be putting these up around 5 AM EST tomorrow morning.
can you belive finishline.com had these this morning!?!?!?!
im wondering wether to call in or not.

Originally Posted by CarmineGotti

laugh.gif
).. I hear nike.com will be putting these up around 5 AM EST tomorrow morning.
can you belive finishline.com had these this morning!?!?!?!
im wondering wether to call in or not.

i wouldnt call in. they should be up around 5:30 AM, and I usually get home around 4:30, so you shouldnt get home much later then me, do you? But if you get inaround 5 AM, then hop straight online and see what you can grab. Oh yeah, check your PMs up at the top.

yeah i got lucky with the white red jordan xx3's came out. got home like 7am saturday and they were still there in my size.

Just because I sold the Penny Foams to you two guys for 75 a piece doesn't mean I'm selling these for that price...

Back
Top Bottom