LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Anyone know whos getting the max orange and pewter 1s next saturday?

Deveroes said they wont know til thursday but im pretty im guessing they should.

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Anyone know whos getting the max orange and pewter 1s next saturday?

Deveroes said they wont know til thursday but im pretty im guessing they should.

they told me the same thing. FNL said they had some 1s in the bc room that drop soon, but didnt know which ones they were
smh.gif

^ I was thinking the same thing. As soon as I asked the dude I got a
indifferent.gif
from him and then the "uh idk, let me ask" Now the chicks that work in shoestores get a pass from me because i dont expect them to know much info about releases, but if your a dude working in a damn shoe store, please atleast be ableto act like you know what you talkin about
smh.gif

Dmoney.. i was talkin to one of my boys and found out we gotta a mutual friend.. Jameson Bennett lol.. it was pretty crazy but i swear that man knows EVERYBODYin louisville lol

anyone know if any spots around here still have nike air tech challenger 2's for sale ? 9.5 or 10 ?

thanks

Veezy....he told me about it lol. Hes a WILD individual, u ever seen someone foul themselves while hooping? If u hoop with him u will see it. Nah hes my dawg,hes a real good dude.

Gonna be making a ccs order soon if anyone needs anything 30% off (supra and sb excluded)

Thanks again for picking those up for me Corey. They are amazing in person.

Can the cats beat the gators tuesday?will this be the big turn around they need?will the other three players show up to play?I"am not a cats fan but therest of the team needs to show up and play if they want to go play in the Big Show in march.
pimp.gif

well guys if UL goes winless next football season, dont be surprised. Today it was announced the Jeff Brohm will be leaving and guess who will be calling allof the plays next season? Kragthorpe
smh.gif

fyi, deveroes still has atleast 1 pair of foams. the size on display looks pretty big so im sure it the last one, but i didnt ask. they are 220

Thanks again to D , and corey. I think its hillarious all these cats in the foam thread from NY complaining about not being able to get their pair. We live inLouisville KENTUCKY. If we can get them here, and they cant get them in NY they arent trying hard enough. On to the 1/2 cents.

tylerhundley wrote:
deveroes got the eggplants!?

Had may be a better term, but as of 3 o'clock yesterday, they had a size 13 or something similar on display. I didn't check it because i had to chasemy boy around the store. 220.00, give them a call or shoot down there and check it out. They have them ugly ole sole to sole 1's also. I like a tribecalled quest, but i dont like my shoes looking like a tribe. Those should come with the old school leather peace sign necklace.

oh and to my UL fans, dont worry about football. we might win only one or 2 games this season, but come winter kragthorpe is on his way out, and tubervillemight be on his way in.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

oh and to my UL fans, dont worry about football. we might win only one or 2 games this season, but come winter kragthorpe is on his way out, and tuberville might be on his way in.

That would be great!! First we'll have to get past this 0-12 season.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom